the Rift

[OPEN] Starlit [Crafting Thread]

Alune Posts: 65
World's Edge Seer atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Nova
Glimmer in the moonlight

The sea breeze brought with it the foreign smell of lilies and incense, and a cadence of soft hoof beats he couldn't quite place. He had prided himself of knowing each particular gait of the members of the Edge, so that even when he was busy and his eyes focused elsewhere, he could still know who approached and greet them as such. There is a note of self-scolding mentally, for wasn't it his job to know each and every one that called the Moon's herd their home? Admittedly, he had been a wandering soul as of late, drawn within himself.

Eyes shift, even though their outward appearance remained the same, equally unblinking and ever seeing. The ethereal silver pools, with startling mists of white that peppered and swirled within their illuminated gaze.

They land upon a lady whose eyes remind him of his own, pearlescent orbs of trapped moonlight. She is sharp, exotic looking with limbs which seem to roam forever, delicately crafted but no less strong than his own, he imagines. She reminds of him of the wraith like beauties which often roamed the halls of the fire oracle, obsidian creatures as intangible as shadows and ash, to touch them was like reaching forward beyond the veil. A foolish boyish notion, for they giggled and sighed into nothingness at the contact, leaving nothing but swirling shadows and ash in their wake.

He realized a moment or so too late, that he had been staring at her long after her soft voice had reached his ears, having coaxed them forward from their resting place on his poll. Immediately, his tired frame shifts, pillars of blue extending to bring himself to his feet in one graceful motion so he may stand and greet her properly.

"Apologies, my lady." He rumbled, head dipping low in an apologetic bow to her, the crystalline spires of his horns glinting in the flickering light of the canopy. "I should of greeted you sooner." He added after a moment or so, verbally reprimanding himself with a chuckle. "I must confess, I did not expect company today. I'm Alune, the rather wandering as of late Seer. May I know the Lady's name?"

Only shadows go where we are

@Ravel
[Image: QsJIY4g.png]
"I have seen the movement of the sinews of the sky,
 And the blood coursing in the veins of the moon."

force & violence permitted on Alune at all times
with the exception of maiming and death

Messages In This Thread
Starlit [Crafting Thread] - by Alune - 07-19-2016, 08:46 PM
RE: Starlit [Crafting Thread] - by Ravel - 07-20-2016, 02:20 AM
RE: Starlit [Crafting Thread] - by Alune - 07-20-2016, 05:15 AM
RE: Starlit [Crafting Thread] - by Ravel - 07-20-2016, 07:05 PM