the Rift

Raeden Table for me please??

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
If someone could make this into a table i would be forever grateful!! 

http://sta.sh/01wz1iuqtvoy

Tai Posts: 0
OOC Account
Stallion :: Other :: Venti :: 23
Tai
Raeden
quote quote quote quote
Much to her surprise, Skyfall does not chide her for the vision and mindset of a child - naming the soulless contraptions of metal.  Instead, he greets her confession with quite a serious acceptance.  Her eyes soften, melted from the support offered by one she met not long ago.  In her chest, her heart flutters against her ribs, filling her face with a joyous warmth as she smiles quietly.

"Do you create things?" she wonders aimlessly, looking out over the pathway she expected company to travel from.  He spoke so fervently of the art of creating the Sentinels, something in her soul wanted to believe him an artist.  "You seem like you would."
After all, Skyfall carried himself with grace beyond her own, beauty beyond imagination, and confidence beyond her reach.  To hold within him the ability to create humbling and incredible things would not surprise her in the slightest.

The tall stallion falls in beside her, and Zyanya finds herself feeling reassured by his presence.  Her journeys thus far in Helovia had been rewarded with new faces - both good and sour.  Still, none of them remained at her side.  For the first time in her short life, she spent most of her days alone, which left her mind much space to pick at her shortcomings.  "No matter what happens," her voice wavers for a moment, her eyes trailing to the ground before seeking out the sculpted face of Skyfall.  "...we can be friends, right?"  A shy smile flickers from her face just as quickly as it appears, revealing more about her nervous heart than the quaking words.
She wanted someone to call a friend.

From the paths of the mountains arrives a familiar form, one painted with rose tones and shining in the summer sun.  Zyanya is greeted home by the kinder of the two leaders, much to her relief.  While the mare had no personal reason to be afraid of the Reaper, the shadowed stallion gave her an eerie feeling when she saw him for the first time at the herd meeting.  Hotaru, on the other hand, was like a glimmering gem.

"Thank you," she replies politely, glancing over at the chestnut face of Skyfall.  "I met Skyfall in the Threshold, and he was delighted to hear about the Aurora Basin."
Taking a breath, gathering her courage, she finds the face of the Lady.  "If it is alright with you, can he stay?"

Like gleaming eyes of a child, her own lavender ones shine bright with hope.  Accept the lost puppy into our home, please, mom.

image credit to _____ at ____

I maked this.
I don't know the image credit so you're going to have to add that yourself, as well as any quote of your choosing.  If you want it to be two lines I can fiddle with the coding a bit to keep the textbox centered - just let me know.

Code:
<link href='https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Satisfy' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
<div style="width: 750px; text-align: center; color: #203042; font-size: 50px; font-family: 'Satisfy', cursive; text-shadow: #000 1px 0px 0px; line-height: 10px; padding: 7px;">Raeden</div>
<div style="width: 690px; height: 450px; border-radius: 40px; background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/l93LTAm.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 0 auto; padding: 25px;"><div style="width: 350px; line-height: 2px; color: #F7F1EE; font: normal 8px verdana, sans serif; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; margin: -10px 0px 0px 0px;">quote quote quote quote</div><div style="width: 330px; height: 430px; border-radius: 20px; background: rgba(255, 255, 255, .6); color: #02335D; font: normal 12px calibri, sans serif; overflow-y: auto; margin: 0px 0px 300px 0px; padding: 10px; text-align: justify;">Words
 "<font color=#192317>Hello, world!</font>"
</div></div>
<center><a href="">image credit to _____ at ____</a></center>