the Rift

The Runaway

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse

Sabia
She was a rose in the hands of those who had no intention of keeping her.

Never before had she seen another horse take that part of a conversation so well. It seemed when Sabia spoke of her troubled ear the horse seemed uncomfortable, often seeking the expected reply of 'I'm sorry' when their eyes really said 'better you than me.' Even the laugh! Sabia assumed it was because of her ungraceful self but it felt welcoming and put Sabia at easy.

"I suppose in a way...yes we are all troubled" Sabia spoke choosing each word carefully as to not upset the other mare.

There was a long pause that seemed uncomfortable to both mares, Sabia thought of saying something but the other mare beat her to it. "Helovia..." Sabia tried the word on her tongue, "no I have no business here I was just looking for a place to call home...am I intruding?" The thought of being in another horse's land made her feel paniced, not to mention she was sleeping in it.

Sabia thought that maybe if she introduced herself she would not be seen as someone who would try to take over a land. "I am Sabia" she said in her quiet tone, Sabia even dipped her head as a greeting.

@Essetia
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
The Runaway - by Sabia - 07-21-2016, 02:23 AM
RE: The Runaway - by Essetia - 07-21-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: The Runaway - by Sabia - 07-21-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: The Runaway - by Essetia - 07-22-2016, 07:56 PM
RE: The Runaway - by Sabia - 07-23-2016, 12:29 AM
RE: The Runaway - by Essetia - 07-24-2016, 03:02 PM
RE: The Runaway - by Sabia - 07-24-2016, 03:37 PM