the Rift

a spar or two?

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
aaaah, sikeax is having a change of heart, and i'm starting to think that doing a few spars will benefit her some. she needs some confidence in her life and maybe a bit of courage to leap into these sort of things.

i've also never sparred with sikeax! like ever. i've had one fight thread and it was a challenge and happened in like, 2013. so this'll be a first for me and a learning experience for both me and sikeax.

i'd like to prefer it'd be people sikeax is comfortable with like other members of the throat, people she's met before, or people close to her stats wise because she isn't going to head on jump into it. some coaxing and encouragement might be required for it but hobgoblin is sure to help on this.
the only thing to know is that sikeax is going to be pregnant some time soon, but there will be enough time between now and the conception for a spar to get wedged into her timeline.

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz
We could do a thread for them to get more comfortable with each other and then make them decide on a spar if you're up for it? :D I haven't sparred in aaages either
Please tag me 

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
Hmm, perhaps a spar shooting off of their thread together?

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead