the Rift

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

Skyfall Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hey all! So!

Skyfall is here and I'd like to start some sort of framework of plottage for him!

My main goals for him are:
- Join the AB
- Become a crafter or crafting apprentice
- Get crafting magic
- adorn friends with pretty things forever and ever and ever

Main personality/existence points:
- p much worships his friends
- loves pretty things and unique things
- very friendly and affectionate
- p androgynous
- pansexual but doesn't lust or enjoy sex
- is a bad bitch

SO I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GET SOME STUFF GOING!

FRIENDS- he loves friieenndsss! Preferably lets be friends with people from the AB, but all the people are welcome.

ENEMIES- I feel like it would be hard for him to actually not like someone. Like, he'll be like "oh, hunny, no... so problematic............" but not actually really hold it against them

LOVERS- I can defo see Sky in a polygamous relationship. He isn't one for sexual love or babies, he's moreso just like.... ily. ily a lot. It would probably take the right person to make him commit, but his biggest goal as an artist is to find his muse and his inspiration to create things. I,e; a super gorgeous person that enraptures him and just makes him go !!!!!! would make him have instalove probably. So muse = lover forever.

OTHER- literally any suggestions can go here im so down for all of it. IM ALSO looking for the possibility of having some crafters (COUGH COUGH EDGE OR DT) make some lightweight wing frames for him so that he can use the AB's crafting and his magic to create so for-show wings that he can swoop around and junk.

I'm thinking stained glass framework with some metal cogs and gears or smth? Then he will keep them in a back corner and wear them to parties n crap. also maybe get them enchanted somewhere along the line /winks at gods

Naerys Posts: 86
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 3 :: Tallsun HP: 65.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Petyr :: Bornean Green Magpie :: Ashen Rottie
-throws Naerys at- FOR ALL THE THINGS.

I don't know. I just want more Eris threads and Skyfall sounds like a fun influence. :P

IN YOUR HEART SHALL BURN AN UNQUENCHABLE FLAME

[Image: 2PHncqI.gif]

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag naerys in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Seanan Posts: 44
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 2.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17 :: 9 HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Rien
I'mma throw Seanan at this for the giggles XD I don't know what might work out between them but it might be fun?
All interactions are go, short of death and permanent crippling.

Unregistered
@Naerys -- Yesssss He would absolutely ADORE her cat form and her flowerrssss! He wants to make a thousand flower crowns. He is also fascinated by wings and flying so he would just love to have her tell him all about it<3 He has an open thread at the Rotundaaaa

@Seanan -- YES, THE UNIQUENESS THE COLOR THE ODDITY OF YOUR BEUTIFUL BOY. Sky is gonna wanna just smoosh his face onto seanan and just "wow, boy. youre gorgeous look at you wow" and wants to study him and talk and be like TELL ME YOUR SEKRIT WE BOTH HAVE REALLY PRETTY BODY TYPES

Seanan Posts: 44
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 2.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17 :: 9 HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Rien
@skyfall yeah! Just tag me or some such, or if I open a new thread I'll tag you. :)
All interactions are go, short of death and permanent crippling.

Reli Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: Shortie :: ~Immortal~
Reli
He should meet @Tiamat! :DD she'd love to braid flowers in his hair and sing songs and whatnot XD

Unregistered
@Reli that actually sounds like heaven! Ihave an open thread in the rotunda for him rn if you wanna join!

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
Would Skyfall want to meet Xolani? She has the pretty watercolor-marking-magic thing going on, but she doesn't talk. XD

Unregistered
@chaoticmelodies Yes! He wouldn't mind at all. he would just love to meet her and crush up flowers and make inks and stuff and draw her likeness on some marble or something<3