the Rift

Topic: Let's Try This Again....(Open) from proboards

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit
The cheery greeting of the golden steed pleased Mirage, she acknowledged him with a special smile and accepted Gossamer’s bow of tiara with equal grace. She was interested to hear Gossamer speak of her homeland, the Foothills, knowing full well what it was like, it was a strong herd, Mirage was probably bias to believe made all the stronger by the addition of her brothers to their ranks. With just as much interest, she watched Torasin ask about the Foothills, and had a fleeting worry that he might leave her side to join the herdland – even if he did, their friendship would remain unchanged, she knew. Politely she then listened to the new mare, ears pricked as she divulged the nature of her past; busy, tumultuous (as anyone’s is when Isilme lies in their wake), she was a traveller, it seemed.

“My name is Mirage, young Query. If you ever feel the inclination, I would very much be interested to hear your story, in its entirety.” She spoke with a small, subtle smile and a kindness behind her eyes that could be read as honesty. She meant no harm to this newcomer, and hoped to learn more about her. “If you wish it, you may join Torasin and myself on our journeys across the lands, we belong to a family called the Qian. While we call no herdland our home, many of our kin do.” An affectionate glance was thrown to Gossamer, before the mare addressed the group, shifting her weight. “Forgive me, but I must take leave now; should you ever seek me, I often linger about the shadows of the Deep Forest.” With a natural flair for elegance her cranium bowed to each of the gathered, her form being soaked up by the surrounding shadows just as her magic blurred her from view.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Topic: Let's Try This Again....(Open) from proboards - by Mirage - 07-31-2012, 05:02 AM