the Rift

Topic: Let's Try This Again....(Open) from proboards

Query Posts: 48
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15 :: 7
Nogard
The mare before her reacted with awe, something that greatly intrigued Gossamer, for she knew she was still beautiful through her age, but not many had ever stared at her with such great intrigue. The pearlescent mare smiled at the new comer and listened as she told of her lost homeland, Isilme, the common thread which seemed to unite a majority of those who had been showing up in the threshold lately. "I am saddened to hear of your homelands demise, if it was a land called Isilme that used to be my home as well before I came here, fleeing all the wars." Then another entered the scene just as Query was about to explain her story in greater depth. He was golden and ivory, a stallion her filly would positively love, and had the manners of a king.

He was knightly and introduced himself with grace. Warmed by the unusual kindness of a stallion she replied in her kind, musical voice, "I don't believe we've met either. Greetings to you as well, knightly Torasin. I am Gossamer the Benevolent of the Windtossed Foothills." as she dipped her head regally to him. She then turned back to Query and spoke in a sagely voice, "Well Query, you are welcome to join my herd and rest your travel- weary feet if you wish."

By then she had opened her mind to any outer-flowing thoughts, not daring to delve in to anyone's here as they seemed not to be of the evil sort. Briefly, she was caught by a tendril whiff of those shifty, deep thoughts she had come to recognize so well. You see, Gossamer was not delving into anyhorse's mind, but merely picking up the signature tendrils, like scents, of emotions and strong thoughts which were catapulted out at her. Like if a horse were angry or sad. For instance, she could tell that the two before her were incredibly glad to see one another for, with their exclamations, they had emitted thoughts of knowing each other. Thus, she was picking up on Mirage and the only thoughts or emotions she ever got from her were shifty and blurred, like herself. So, Gossamer was not surprised when the mare showed up moments later and introduced herself to the little mare. She did a head bow in return to Mirage's greeting and awaited Query's reply.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Topic: Let's Try This Again....(Open) from proboards - by Query - 06-17-2012, 12:06 AM