Kolr Posts: 16
Outcast
Filly :: Equine :: 15hh ::
Odd

Kolr
In a world full of people, you can lose sight of it all
& the darkness inside you can make you feel so small

The girl sighed into existence.

Her first breath was warm and humid and because she had no adjectives in her vocabulary, the sensation just was, and the girl let it waft over her without judgement. She felt sand cling to her new body, still wet with the efforts of her birth, and immediately disliked the scratchy sensation as well as the notion that she was dirtied somehow, by it. With a small bleat, the girl tried to scramble away from the sand which clung to her small hips and legs. Her front legs were turned badly inwards, and all she really succeeded in doing was throwing more and more sand around.

Her bright blue eyes turned upwards, sagging at the corners with alarm and a sudden sadness. Magic wafted out from the girl: the sand upon which she flailed took on the appearance of a woven canvas, which was suddenly smeared with splotches of ochre and magenta, colours of unease painted in scratchy textures as if with a brush that was too dry. The girl of course had no idea that she could paint her thoughts and emotions into the world, and at this point in her short life, wasn't actively controlling the magic, merely allowing it to replicate the first thoughts stifling her small mind.

"mmmmm-! Came a small sound of effort from the girl, as her pink lips parted and she once again tried to shuffle herself off of the sand (impossible, of course), and found that she was merely digging herself in deeper. The area in front of her bloomed with a deep frustrated blue, as if paint had suddenly been poured into the cove her hooves had dug before her, trying to fill it up.

Messages In This Thread
bring me to life [birthing] - by Xolani - 07-25-2016, 02:26 PM
RE: bring me to life [birthing] - by Kolr - 07-25-2016, 02:54 PM
RE: bring me to life [birthing] - by Patrick - 07-27-2016, 01:18 PM
RE: bring me to life [birthing] - by Xolani - 08-06-2016, 03:59 PM
RE: bring me to life [birthing] - by Ilios - 09-06-2016, 03:07 PM