the Rift

[PRIVATE] You and I

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

To say the herd meeting ended in disaster was an understatement.

It went from a small, seemingly insignificant resignation to burning words and stifled hatred. It was like everything was released. What bugged her the most was the idea of having to listen to Nyx. After that little escapade the day before neither Elsa nor Edgar were happy at the idea of having to follow her orders. But such is the life of an abdicated queen.

Above her, Edgar glided quietly. He was relieved that such a weight had been lifted from their shoulders. Yet now they were bound to those she wanted to be free from. The idea still sat uncomfortably with the icy bird. Though now they could act more like the real Elsa, and the real Edgar. Two beings that had been shoved beneath the burden of leadership for so long.
But as per usual, their solitude did not last. A few meters away, Edgar caught sight of Hemlock. Otherwise known to him as the Doctors bird. Edgar wasn’t a fan that he wasn’t all elemental and cool like him, but he could still respect the avian companion. It had been a while since Edgar had the pleasure of hanging around with another bird.

As if on que, Elsa took sight of Alysanne heading in a separate direction. Were they looking for someone? Elsa cautiously let out a low call, approaching the queen with her head slightly angled downward. ”Your highness.” There was a hint of a smirk and sarcasm, but it was Elsa’s way of giving her congratulations. She didn’t bow to just anyone, and considering Tembovu wasn’t on that list anymore, Alysanne had taken up residence as Elsa’s true leader.

”Edgar noticed your companion not far off… are you looking for someone? I’m not the most social of them all, but I could help you find them.” There was a light shrug of her shoulders as she finished speaking. There wasn’t much else for her to do at the moment, and it would give Alysanne some time to do more important things with her time.

"talk" 
image credits

@Alysanne 

Sorry for the wait!
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
You and I - by Alysanne - 07-25-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: You and I - by Elsa - 08-25-2016, 11:20 AM
RE: You and I - by Alysanne - 08-30-2016, 09:00 PM