the Rift

[OPEN] Turn On Your Heartlight.

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
I had a dream you were two towns from me —
The Thief felt the gentle graze of Zyanya’s skin as it brushed past her muzzle, and as the question she put into the air reached the mare, she stood patiently and listened. “It has been far more than I imagined,” to this, Rexanna nodded slowly. It had been much more than she had expected too. And while Rexanna prided herself in her grace and charm, she was sure that the welcome Zyanya had received – despite the outburst from her child of course – was far more of an easier welcoming than what the gilded Thief had received. She remembered the cold in the mountains as the Laurelin lead her up past the arch, straight into the palm of Deimos. A man she revered and was slightly afraid of, at first to be entirely honest, but as she spent more time around the Reaper, the easier she grew around him. She had no doubt the Lord could make anything crumble beneath his feet, and she granted him the respect around that. But she knew she stayed on his good side, and that he would be that looming figure in the background that if she ever were in need that his scythe would be there. She hoped that Zyanya would find someone like that, even if it were herself. And so, she smiled to the mare as she thanked her. “There’s no need to thank me, Zyanya. I’m just happy you’re happy.” She noted, shifting her gaze to follow the mare’s lilac gaze that had drifted prior across the lake’s waters.

Your children aren’t with you.” Shifting her striped face to return to the pale mare, she nodded lightly as she continued. A pang of regret shifting deep within her barrel at the audacity of her son and his sharp tongue to the newcomer as she stepped foot onto their home. She offered an apologetic smile and nodded again with a kind chime of a laugh. “Oh, they’re always in trouble.” She began, shifting her weight. “I tend to send my companion out after them to make sure they don’t get into too much trouble. Twins are… Exhausting. They’ve been definitely keeping me busy.” Her smile was genuine as it grew a bit larger when another laugh escaped her lips. “Again, I’m very sorry about Kianzo’s outburst. I had told him the night before that his father is a King and he seemed to take it really to heart.” Her smile began to fade slightly, feeling the absence of the Elephant King in their lives.

So where did you come from, before Helovia, if you don’t mind me asking?” She tilted her head in response to her question.

"Talk."
— got to sleep,
spent the whole night running.
image credits

@Zyanya no worries! c:
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Zyanya - 07-26-2016, 09:36 AM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Rexanna - 07-30-2016, 12:17 PM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Zyanya - 08-20-2016, 05:03 PM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Rexanna - 08-21-2016, 09:40 PM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Zyanya - 08-31-2016, 12:26 AM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Rexanna - 08-31-2016, 10:50 PM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Zyanya - 09-01-2016, 03:08 PM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Rexanna - 09-04-2016, 02:56 PM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Zyanya - 09-05-2016, 12:48 AM