the Rift

[OPEN] Turn On Your Heartlight.

Zyanya Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 hh :: VI
Tai
TO LET MY HEART BE MOVED, TO LAUGH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART,
TO FIND MEANING IN EVERYDAY LIFE...
Something regal emanated from the mare before her, be it the gold chains decorating her figure or some other, mystical power held within.  Whether or not she held formal title of Lady within the Basin, Zyanya looked toward Rexanna with unspoken respect.  The mare had, after all, welcomed her into this realm with open arms and a vibrant smile.  The smile echoes in her memories, dancing with the present expression on her thickly lined face.  There were many things about Rexanna the small, porcelain girl felt drawn to and, in the deeper recesses of her heart, jealousy rose quietly.

The warmth of her presence is enough for Zyanya to ignore that childish emotion, settling instead for simply enjoying her company.  Comfort came easy to her while under that bright stare, holding lovely words to match her lovely appearance.  Rexanna would never understand the delight and relief she had bestowed upon her the day Zya arrived, lost and afraid, to the Aurora Basin.  She probably never would.

A shy, slight smile develops on her lips at the mention of her children, as if the mention brought up some embarrassing memory.  Zyanya chides herself inwardly, not wanting to offend the mare she held in such high regard.  Humor tints her voice, however, as Rexanna speaks, quelling the rising fear in Zya's gentle heart.  The pale mare loved children, despite having none of her own, and felt comfortable within younger audiences.  There was a magic, a vibrant life untainted by the wear of time and life, that carried children differently than adults.  They tended to find joy easily, smiling in spite of much, which fascinated the young mare.  Perhaps, some day, she would have her own ball of sunshine to follow her.

The silent apology of the early smile on Rexanna's lips takes shape into words, causing Zyanya to quickly assuage the stealth's worries.  "He was no trouble to me at all," the honesty in her soft voice is unmistakable, leaving little doubt that she was not bothered by Kianzo and his spirit.  The next set of words causes Zyanya's eyes to widen slightly, though the mare tries her best to hold back the expression of surprise.  The only King she knew of in this land was Deimos, who, quite frankly, did not seem very approachable upon her first estimations.

"Uhm," the word vacillates on her lips, trying to decide whether or not it would be wise to ask the question forming in her mind.  Finally, looking at the earnestly kind face of Rexanna once more, she decides to avoid misunderstanding by delving into a possibly embarrassing conversation.  "You don't mean Deimos, do you?"  There would be many questions to follow if Rexanna answered the question with yes, surely, mostly out of curiosity and a new found respect for her.

Rexanna asks then of Zyanya's past.  Lavender eyes look across the still waters of the lake, as if to another time and place.  A sigh escapes her lips, small and fragile, crumbling in the breeze.  "I come from a land to the east, which we called Seren.  I do not know if it goes by another name," her voice trails uneasily for a moment, thinking of the civil war back home.  Much of the ruling class had fled, leaving it very likely the world had been overturned.  "A realm of lush grass, valleys, and, most importantly, a land of starlight."

A brilliant, melancholy smile takes shape on her small lips, turning her eyes toward Rexanna, not feeling the tear carving a line through the pale gold of her cheek.  "A land torn asunder by war."

""
...I wanted to be given permission.
Zyanya

@Rexanna
even if you're lost you can't lose the love because
it's in your heart

Magic & Force allowed, barring permanent changes or death.

Messages In This Thread
Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Zyanya - 07-26-2016, 09:36 AM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Rexanna - 07-30-2016, 12:17 PM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Zyanya - 08-20-2016, 05:03 PM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Rexanna - 08-21-2016, 09:40 PM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Zyanya - 08-31-2016, 12:26 AM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Rexanna - 08-31-2016, 10:50 PM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Zyanya - 09-01-2016, 03:08 PM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Rexanna - 09-04-2016, 02:56 PM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Zyanya - 09-05-2016, 12:48 AM