the Rift

[OPEN] Turn On Your Heartlight.

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
I had a dream you were two towns from me —
It was different for Rexanna than it was for Zyanya – at least she hoped. She hoped the pale mare wouldn’t have to worry about the nightmares of her past chasing after her into Helovia, like Calstron had chased after the Thief. Rexanna thought she was safe here, and she was for at least a year or so, but it wasn’t until she finally got those chains that danced across her back, dazzling with every movement that it really felt real. They sat the same way the chains Cal had given her. It moved and shined the exact same way. It even had the difficulty and the sadness that came with wearing such jewelry. But it was a feeling she knew she would carry within her, regardless of the chains crossed upon her back. It would be there with or without them, and she’d rather wear them as a reminder than pretend the events hadn’t happened.

She was partially thankful when Zyanya asked if she had family from her old life. A slight frown found Rexanna’s lips and she turned her exotic striped face away from the mare. It wasn’t the question that brew the sadness from her – but the frustration and anger set at the Blood Prince that fueled it all. A soft sigh passed through her before shaking her head a solemn no. “No. My mother and father were killed after I was born. The family I grew up with was sent off when I was old enough. Other than that, the only ‘family’ I suppose I have left is Calstron.” She added in with a grim end. “Not exactly family, but we were supposed to be together and rule together. He’s… mentally unstable, to be honest.” She noted, letting her gaze drift back to the pale mare with a small tilt of her head. Her ears tipped forward as she tried to catch the mare’s attention.

Helovia has been a wonderful new start, though. Regardless of what happened in all of our pasts, we’ve ended up here for a reason I think.” Her voice was soft and a small smile replaced the frown as she shoved the sadness and frustration to the back of her mind once again. “I like to think of it as a fresh new start.” Her tail flicked gently against her hocks as she looked upon the mare’s face, interested in seeing her reaction to the Thief’s words.

"Talk."
— got to sleep,
spent the whole night running.
image credits

@Zyanya <3
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Zyanya - 07-26-2016, 09:36 AM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Rexanna - 07-30-2016, 12:17 PM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Zyanya - 08-20-2016, 05:03 PM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Rexanna - 08-21-2016, 09:40 PM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Zyanya - 08-31-2016, 12:26 AM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Rexanna - 08-31-2016, 10:50 PM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Zyanya - 09-01-2016, 03:08 PM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Rexanna - 09-04-2016, 02:56 PM
RE: Turn On Your Heartlight. - by Zyanya - 09-05-2016, 12:48 AM