the Rift

[OPEN] [Unbound] I was counting on FOREVER

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen

The Clovenheart

Paradox had come to the right place. Ashamin's companions regarded this place with the curiosity that came with waking, and thus wandered with wide eyes. The clefts in their hooves filled with sand, and with every step they sank deeper into its comfort, were pulled closer to the shore and farther from the familiarity of the lands they’d lived so long in. Their bonded had made a habit of coming to the Endless Blue just before the sun set, for watching its brilliance stretch over the ocean in such undeniably important hues offered him a time for reflection.

Were it not for the faint image of the familiar, skull-faced mare in the distance, Ashamin might not have walked further. But he felt obligated to extend the kindness to her that had not been on display at her first encounter with the rest of the Unbound. He couldn’t help but be somewhat annoyed at Seanan for turning a welcoming party into a time to air grievances, but he wouldn’t dwell on it. Seanan had as much right as any other to voice his opinions, and Ashamin was not one to stifle such matters.

Wasn’t that why he was here, after all? Living in the wilderness, striking out as on his own as he could manage?

He shook off the thought with a snort and moved through the oncoming darkness, his long white tail waving behind him. He wore his antlered piece along his spine, and with a whisper of a command small flames lit upon their tines. It was a new power that he’d discovered in the object, and so he walked with care. Ashamin had no desire to set himself on fire, but it would be useful to light up the dark when it came.

"Beautiful sunset, isn’t it?" Ashamin called out to the mare, his dark eyes widened to take in the scene. As he moved closer his companions followed, heads lifted and nostrils flared to take in the fresh scent of the ocean and the new one of the stranger. Despite the fact that she was to be their new ally, they knew very little about her.

""

ASHAMIN
image credits

@Paradox no need to tag me, just shoot me a message on skype. Starting the spar post now!

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
[Unbound] I was counting on FOREVER - by Paradox - 07-26-2016, 11:56 AM
RE: [Unbound] I was counting on FOREVER - by Ashamin - 08-04-2016, 08:11 AM