the Rift

[OPEN] [Unbound] I was counting on FOREVER

Paradox Posts: 23
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3 :: 5 HP: 60.0 | Buff: Novice
Smack
[Image: vdfETWj.png]
broke as hell, but blessed with beauty,

A slight pink glow emitting from the edge of the ocean was all the light that remained from the sinking sun. Muscles stopped their forward motion, her body coming to a halt. Lazily, her head turned towards the edge of the ocean, where it seemed to melt into the sky. Her blue eyes watching, taking it all in. Water from the ocean was cool, but lack its frigidity due to the heat of Tallsun sucking all cool from anything. A deep sigh parted her kissers again, she might just be alone all night. A masked face turned back toward her original destination and ears immediately perked forward. Nares flared trying to draw in the scent. It seemed....a floating fire was approaching. The minimal light from the sunset was not enough for her to make out the host of the fire. She lowered her head, ears flicking toward and behind. Muscles tensed in an effort to prepare for a fight or flight.

Beautiful, isn't it? Her body settled slightly, still keeping a soft edge. The voice sounded familiar, but still wasn't something she could put a face too. Lids squinted over eyes trying to pull together the figure the walked towards her. Soon, it was clear it was the black and white painted stallion from the meeting with Seanan. She hadn't caught his name. Hell, she hadn't caught anyone's name. She dipped her skull a little, acknowledging his as leader. Yes. It is. Her words fell short, but still held the thick, sensual coat of her tones. Gaze glanced back at the imagery he was speaking up and it made its final decent, plunging them into darkness. Luckily, the glow from his antlers offered enough light to see face to face.

Muscles tensed a little and it was all she could do to refrain from jumping when two stags appeared out of the darkness. Her eyes narrowed and audits laced back until she noticed the camaraderie that was present between the stallion and the two bucks. They were bonded. She longed for a companion of her own, to rid her of atleast some loneliness. Pulling her attention back up to the painted stallion, she spoke again. Paradox. She said with a short dip of her head. I don't believe we have officially met. Her words held a slight distance, but it was hard to pick out over the honey voice that her vocal chords produced.
the kind that a rich man can't turn down
speech

ooc: gawd. >.< this sucks. I'm sorry.
pattern belongs to subtle patterns

Messages In This Thread
[Unbound] I was counting on FOREVER - by Paradox - 07-26-2016, 11:56 AM
RE: [Unbound] I was counting on FOREVER - by Paradox - 08-04-2016, 09:38 AM