the Rift

[OPEN] [Unbound] I was counting on FOREVER

Paradox Posts: 23
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3 :: 5 HP: 60.0 | Buff: Novice
Smack

broke as hell, but blessed with beauty,

She watched- intrigued as he spoke. The air about him was full of pride but in a sophisticated way. He was regal and patient. Strong and wise. She liked him. A smile touched her lips- he almost reminded her of her last- Magneto. A sigh parted her lips and she pulled her eyes from him. Wasn't really the best thing to compare him too. Words fell from his lips, catching her attention and pulling her from her reverie. His pleasure to finally meet her. A soft chuckle bubbled from her throat and she dipped her dial towards him. The pleasure is all mine. She words rolled fluidly off her lips. Icy orbs watched his companions intently, almost yearningly. They both seemed so connected to him- and yet all three was so different. Aside from the antlers adorning there skulls of course. He spoke again, pulling her gaze back up to meet his eyes.

Breaking their contact, she shifted her eyes back out towards where the sun had disappeared. An almost longing look masking her face. Ah, no. They are fine. Her words came out as almost a sigh before she continued. I've much to run from, so I'm always a little on edge. Something I'm working on. She let a small smile taint her white pasted lips and she offered it to the curious buck. He was rather intriguing himself. Masked similar to her with beady eyes. They follow you everywhere? The question was out before she realized it, and a shock look may have appeared on her face had she not caught herself in time. Always control your outward emotions. Something she had since learned since her love affair with Magneto. Never again would she be played that way again.

the kind that a rich man can't turn down
my speech

ooc: well....this sucks. I tried....
pattern belongs to subtle patterns
[Image: GmLmcWI.png]
Wishlist Magic and some PP allowed on Paradox, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
[Unbound] I was counting on FOREVER - by Paradox - 07-26-2016, 11:56 AM
RE: [Unbound] I was counting on FOREVER - by Paradox - 08-09-2016, 02:52 PM