the Rift

[OPEN] 99 Red Balloons [Welcoming]

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
The travel with Essetia was rather quiet and awkward but Sabia blamed that on herself being the horse she was Sabia didn't talk a lot. The scenery however enchanted the mare it felt as if she was immersed in a dream, one where she was allowed to explore. Would her mother have loved this if her fear did not consume her? Sabia decided that she would enjoy this place for her mother and herself, Sabia hoped maybe one day she would see her mother again and get to tell her about this place and the lovely mare she had met. When the two horses stopped Sabia's green eyes danced over the cliff like she was a young foal opening her eyes for the first time, the sound of roaring water was faint to Sabia's one working ear but still sounded like a dream come true to her.

When Sabia greeted her using the word home she felt a small pang of sadness, it was fleeting however and was gone as fast as it had come. "Home..." the mare tried the word out and decided it felt good to her Sabia would use it more often.

Sabia grew confused, what was the key around Essetia's neck for? How would the other mare get across? That's when Sabia blinked and Essetia was walking towards the edge. "Wait what-" the panicked mare froze when the bridge appeared, Sabia felt like Essetia had done that on purpose, the mare then grew embarrassed at herself. Of course the other mare knew what she was doing she lived here for crying out loud, so the embarrassed Sabia quickly trotted after Essetia to join her.

Quickly Sabia noticed how hot it was in the Throat, uncomfortably hot but the mare wasn't one to complain and she was sure the horses who lived in the Throat had ways of cooling off. Trying to ignore the heat that had suddenly swept over her Sabia listened to the other mare speak of jobs, Sabia was surprised to hear that Essetia was a spy she did not seem like one although that was the idea, guessed Sabia. Sabia was so focused on staying quiet and listening to what the other had to stay Sabia did not notice Essetia's gaze, normally that would have made her quiet uncomfortable.

When asked what she had in mind for a job Sabia thought for a moment before answering. "I always imagined myself helping others in the form of healing" Sabia answered looking at Essetia with a bright glow in her eyes that wasn't there before, it was true what the mare said. Helping and pleasing horses was something Sabia loved to do and if she could do that in her new home she would, it was the least she could do.

When Sabia returned her gaze back to the dunes she was once more taken back at the rolling red sands and how beautiful they were, never had she imagined a place like this existing. "Essetia your home- my home is beautiful" she said in a quiet.amazed voice.
Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes:  Thank you, and for anyone reading I guess Luna if also joint us for her welcoming thread.

@Essetia @Luna
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
99 Red Balloons [Welcoming] - by Essetia - 07-26-2016, 07:09 PM
RE: 99 Red Balloons [Welcoming] - by Sabia - 07-27-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: 99 Red Balloons [Welcoming] - by Luna - 07-28-2016, 08:11 AM
RE: 99 Red Balloons [Welcoming] - by Essetia - 07-28-2016, 03:07 PM
RE: 99 Red Balloons [Welcoming] - by Sabia - 07-28-2016, 05:19 PM
RE: 99 Red Balloons [Welcoming] - by Sikeax - 07-28-2016, 06:59 PM
RE: 99 Red Balloons [Welcoming] - by Luna - 07-28-2016, 09:36 PM
RE: 99 Red Balloons [Welcoming] - by Essetia - 07-31-2016, 03:29 PM
RE: 99 Red Balloons [Welcoming] - by Sabia - 08-01-2016, 02:30 AM