the Rift

[OPEN] violet hill [herb gathering]

Zyanya Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 hh :: VI
Tai
I paced the places and the hallways where we'd meet
hoping one day you'd come my way and sweep me off my feet.
An unfamiliar blue face appears, dazzling Zyanya with the exotic grace of her features.  As if a wave of salt from the ocean brushed against her face, the porcelain doll is brought back to her day at the Endless Blue.  The waves which rolled against the silver of the sands played along the curves of a mare, seaweed from the deep crowning her neck between roiling blue tendrils.  A smile, confident and strong, finds its way to her lovely face.  Unconsciously, a smile answers in return on Zyanya's face, enthralled by the girl who somehow escaped her attention until now.

Tiamat offers her name, winking familiarly toward Lena.  Her face expresses the deep passion and love for healing, even as she begins to speak of the importance in herbs.  The warmth radiating from the cerulean mare places Zyanya at ease, relaxing her figure and listening intently as she speaks.  Never, not once in her entire life, had the mare felt such a strong attachment to anything - watching someone speak with adoration and gusto gave her energy, kindling a tiny flame in her heart.

Lena's own voice followed, with the pair speaking as though performing an intricate dance to educate the uninformed.  I would be able to assuage their pain, Zyanya thinks as she speaks, a wonder to even begin to think as such.  Eagerly, she steps forward as Lena draws attention to a plant, lilac eyes taking notice of the shape of the leaves and the height of the shrub.  She names it witch-hazel, speaking briefly of its possibilities, and leaving Zyanya quite amazed.  An ordinary looking plant, one she may have ignored entirely, has such promise - a new perspective, one she had never dreamed to hold.

"Ah, okay," shyly she responds when Lena suggests they take to looking for herbs in the expanse of the meadow.  Quietly, she steps off, lilac eyes peeled to the ground.

Focus grew intently as she studied the other plants sprouting between stalks of tall grass and thistle, ears becoming deaf to her surroundings.  Zyanya uncertain, really, of what she was looking for, walking further into the meadow and away from the lines of trees.  It is quite by accident that she stumbles over a strange, out of place looking plant.  The leaves point toward the sun, outstretched arms with soft-edged spikes mimicking tongues of fire painted green.  The best description of the leaves would be flesh-like, thick and gummy.  Gently pushing the strange leaf with her muzzle, she finds a certain amount of resistance.

"Uh," her voice starts, head raising to look around.  "What is this?" her voice carries back toward the group, surprised to see the addition of another figure in her time spent scouring the floors of the meadow for herbs.
""

ooc -- Sorry for the wait!  I've been absent forever x_x;
Zyanya found an Aloe vera plant.

@Tiamat @Lena @Kiada
even if you're lost you can't lose the love because
it's in your heart

Magic & Force allowed, barring permanent changes or death.

Messages In This Thread
violet hill [herb gathering] - by Lena - 07-27-2016, 05:36 PM
RE: violet hill [herb gathering] - by Kiada - 07-30-2016, 12:45 PM
RE: violet hill [herb gathering] - by Zyanya - 07-30-2016, 08:30 PM
RE: violet hill [herb gathering] - by Tiamat - 08-01-2016, 04:40 PM
RE: violet hill [herb gathering] - by Lena - 08-07-2016, 08:06 AM
RE: violet hill [herb gathering] - by Kiada - 08-07-2016, 09:25 PM
RE: violet hill [herb gathering] - by Mortuus Nox - 08-08-2016, 11:24 PM
RE: violet hill [herb gathering] - by Zyanya - 08-20-2016, 05:25 PM
RE: violet hill [herb gathering] - by Tiamat - 08-21-2016, 03:27 PM
RE: violet hill [herb gathering] - by Lena - 09-11-2016, 02:08 PM