the Rift

[OPEN] HERE, CATCH ME}

Oizys Posts: 134
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 7.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 HP: 73.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ker :: Philippine Eagle :: Curse Snow

Crunch.

That's the sound a sleeping gull makes when it's landed on by a giant Philippine eagle, and has its neck snapped by its assailant's savage beak. Blood and feathers splurt as Ker's talons cut into gull-flesh, killing it instantly - a rather nice way to go, Oizys thinks, so quickly you don't even notice. Ker joyously sets about ripping the feathers from the corpse so she can access the juicy meat beneath, and the sound of tearing skin echoes through the area.

Oizys is so busy chuckling at her companion's swift slaughter that she hardly notices the other filly lurking nearby. When she does eventually notice, her gaze narrows and she slows to an abrupt halt. "Oh, it wasn't your buddy, was it? Sorry!" But she doesn't sound sorry in the slightest, and her eyes gleam with malice. Ker is a predator - it's about the only thing she's useful for, and a sleeping gull was just too good an opportunity to pass up. She scrutinises the other filly closely - younger than the gargoyle by a small fraction, vaguely familiar-looking....Oizys squints and tilts her head, but cannot fathom the resemblance. "Who're you?" she asks, her tail coiling around her hocks with interest.

Crrrrrrrack! That's the sound of Ker happily removing the gull's head with her beak, nibbling off what little meat she can salvage before throwing the skull lazily aside. She nestles down further upon her prey, and continues to savagely devour it without a care for the conversation of her bonded.

O I Z Y S
I'M NOT A HERO, I'M A LIAR
I'M NOT A SAVIOUR, I'M A VAMPIRE
image credits

@Bathsheba

[ the gargoyle queen ]
OIZYS IS ALWAYS RATED M FOR STRONG LANGAUGE IN HER POSTS

Messages In This Thread
HERE, CATCH ME} - by Bathsheba - 07-28-2016, 09:36 AM
RE: HERE, CATCH ME} - by Oizys - 07-29-2016, 04:31 PM
RE: HERE, CATCH ME} - by Bathsheba - 07-29-2016, 05:50 PM
RE: HERE, CATCH ME} - by Oizys - 08-05-2016, 10:58 AM