the Rift

[OPEN] HERE, CATCH ME}

Oizys Posts: 134
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 7.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 HP: 73.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ker :: Philippine Eagle :: Curse Snow
#shamelesstablechange

O I Z Y S

Nobody you need to know. Oooh, burn! The gargoyle's eyes alight with glee at the other filly's sharp words. Oh, she loves a good argument. As her actions in the Edge meeting prove, Oizys gets off on pissing people off. She thrives on infuriating her fellows, and if she can goad them into attacking her, even better. She's too young to be able to fight with any real conviction, but perhaps against somebody of a similar age...

She finds herself drinking in the other girl's body, just in case they should come to blows. They're of a similar size, and both unfortunately condemned to the awkward, long-legged clumsiness that is almost always present in children of their age. They both show clear signs of future bulk, although Oizys is happy to hazard a guess that she'll have a slight height advantage over this marginally younger filly. And, of course, she has her secret weapon; Ker, still feasting away on the seagull. The eagle might be a bit of a wimp, but she's delightfully useful when it comes to inflicting pain. That beak, those claws...the gargoyle's withers and flanks are littered with scars caused by the eagle's landings upon her, so she really would not like to be on the receiving end of a deliberate attack.

Overall, the bitch is quietly confident that, should push come to shove, she could hand out a reasonable ass-kicking. Father would be so proud, to see her dealing out the pain to an inferior.

The other child continues, and Oizys flattens her ears; she also gives a contemptous roll of her cold eyes. "Calm your tits, it's only a fucking seagull," she growls with a perishing glare at the other filly. She's still not done, adding that Oizys thinks she's something special. The gargoyle's superior expression only heightens; she shifts, just to ensure that the livid harpy-scars on her face are clearly visible. "I don't think, I know." An imperious glare is given to the other; Ker pauses her feast for a moment to oggle her bonded's fierce expression, before diving back into the bloodied seagull-mess.

Oizys takes an intimidating step closer, drawing herself up to her full size. "And what do you think you are? Did your Ma not teach you any manners?" Her long, serpentine tail thrashes behind her, dusting the ground with the tuft on the end.

image credits

@Bathsheba

[ the gargoyle queen ]
OIZYS IS ALWAYS RATED M FOR STRONG LANGAUGE IN HER POSTS

Messages In This Thread
HERE, CATCH ME} - by Bathsheba - 07-28-2016, 09:36 AM
RE: HERE, CATCH ME} - by Oizys - 07-29-2016, 04:31 PM
RE: HERE, CATCH ME} - by Bathsheba - 07-29-2016, 05:50 PM
RE: HERE, CATCH ME} - by Oizys - 08-05-2016, 10:58 AM
RE: HERE, CATCH ME} - by Bathsheba - 08-06-2016, 07:52 PM
RE: HERE, CATCH ME} - by Oizys - 08-07-2016, 07:19 AM
RE: HERE, CATCH ME} - by Bathsheba - 08-07-2016, 11:49 AM