the Rift

[OPEN] Slaves to Dreams

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
Sabia was surprised that went so well. Okay, to other mares that might have seen like a bad reaction but to Sabia who was used to being taken advantage of that was good. The mare patiently waited as the stallion moved away clearly uncomfortable, as uncomfortable as it felt around the two Sabia was more at ease now.

Sabia stood a little taller and perked both ears up, she even stared right at him. "No my mama taught me nothing of the sort" she said with a little smirk to hide her sadness. "My...mama taught me two things: that exploring was bad and that I am worthless in the eyes of her and my 'family'" Sabia knew no one cared about her sob story so she stopped there.

The mare adjusted her wings and flicked her tail, it was interesting how she suddenly changed all due to a reaction by the stallion in front of her. In a way she was still too trusting of horses but given Caneo's reaction she was a little more easy with him. Sabia watched him for a little while studying his reaction.

"You keep looking at my ear" Sabia said flicking her torn ear self consciously. "Id like a name if you want to keep oogling" sabia was born honest and that's all she was doing now, such a change when she realized that she can trust you.

The mare cast another glance at the creature on the stallion's back, she assumed it was his companion. Sabia had heard a lot about those and hoped one day she could find one.
Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes:  

@Caneo
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
Slaves to Dreams - by Sabia - 07-30-2016, 12:08 AM
RE: Slaves to Dreams - by Caneo - 07-30-2016, 12:50 AM
RE: Slaves to Dreams - by Sabia - 07-30-2016, 01:31 AM
RE: Slaves to Dreams - by Caneo - 07-31-2016, 01:16 AM
RE: Slaves to Dreams - by Sabia - 07-31-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: Slaves to Dreams - by Caneo - 07-31-2016, 04:40 PM
RE: Slaves to Dreams - by Sabia - 08-01-2016, 12:54 AM
RE: Slaves to Dreams - by Caneo - 08-04-2016, 10:35 PM
RE: Slaves to Dreams - by Sabia - 08-08-2016, 10:52 PM