the Rift

[OPEN] well, shit.

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
Sabia had thought maybe the other mare hadn't heard her, but then to her relief the other Pegasus looked at her and even replied. Hearing her response Sabia chuckled flicking her tail in amusement. "I can see your enjoyment, you're practically blinding me" she called back.

The rose grey mare watched the other Pegasus swim closer and thought about moving closer to put less strain on her, she didn't.

Sabia was surprisingly amused at the mare's question, "yes I am new I'm Sabia...I'll be practicing to be a healer. " The mare listened to the other introduce herself, Sabia had yet to meet a warrior of the Throat Nephele would be the first. Sabia dipped her head in a more proper greeting, she liked Nephele already and only knew her name.

Sabia was surprised to be welcomed to swim with Nephele. "I would love to join you" she gave a delighted snort and splashed into the water. Once she was closer to Nephele she gave a small laugh "I don't usually meet new horses while swimming under the scorching sun" she said. However the water did feel great to her hot skin.

Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes:  

@Nephele
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
well, shit. - by Nephele - 07-30-2016, 11:01 PM
RE: well, shit. - by Sabia - 07-31-2016, 01:12 AM
RE: well, shit. - by Nephele - 08-07-2016, 11:23 AM
RE: well, shit. - by Sabia - 08-09-2016, 01:42 AM