the Rift

[PRIVATE] bad teacher

Oizys Posts: 134
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 7.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 HP: 73.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ker :: Philippine Eagle :: Curse Snow

In an impressive display of self-control, the palomino doesn't rise to Oizys' blatantly-dropped bait. That's slightly disappointing - she'd been looking forward to goading the healer into a frenzy, as she'd so easily managed to do to Elsa during the meeting. Instead, Evangeline issues a calm warning to the filly, who responds with a pin of her ears and a withering glare from those cold grey eyes of hers. A sharp response bubbles up into her throat - along the lines of who the fuck do you think you are, you can't tell me what to do, go and find another kid to bully because you sure as shit aren't bullying this one - but her father's face slips unbidden into her mind, making the words jam in her throat. He made it clear that he wanted her to stay in the Edge, to ensure she could keep him up to date with a steady flow of information. If she tells this healer to ram her lessons up her ass and walks out of the herd, as she so sorely wants to do, Father will be...displeased.

Father cannot be displeased with her. She needs his approval, not his ire. So with a level of control that even Oizys herself is quite surprised at, she bites back her razor-edged words and instead simply grunts. She's still seething, and her muscles quiver with rage, but she does as Mother taught her - she averts her gaze from Evangeline's own, to show submission and deference. It makes her ache, but she does it.

Father will be pleased.

The palomino asks if she has any knowledge of healing, and the gargoyle gives a contemptous shrug of her shoulders. "Your darling General used something on my scars when they were fresh, to stop them getting infected. No idea what it was, but it stung like a bitch." She refers to Nyx as the General, not as Mother. For one, because that'll keep up their little lie, and for two, she's just as mad at the ironheart as she is at Evangeline. After all, she'd only been trying to defend Nyx, and how had the mare repaid her? By throwing her under the bus and telling Tembovu that she would do her punishment. Fuck that. Only when Oizys has simmered down will she deign to call the grey her mother again. "Aside from that, I haven't got a clue. The General could have taught me about herbs whilst we were travelling, but she was too busy teaching me useful things, like fighting and not getting eaten by predators." She flashes the older mare a snarky simper - she's vowed to be nice (ish) and complete these lessons, but some of her sass simply cannot be contained.

O I Z Y S
I'M NOT A HERO, I'M A LIAR
I'M NOT A SAVIOUR, I'M A VAMPIRE
image credits

@Evangeline

[ the gargoyle queen ]
OIZYS IS ALWAYS RATED M FOR STRONG LANGAUGE IN HER POSTS

Messages In This Thread
bad teacher - by Evangeline - 07-31-2016, 12:56 PM
RE: bad teacher - by Oizys - 07-31-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: bad teacher - by Evangeline - 07-31-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: bad teacher - by Oizys - 08-05-2016, 11:16 AM