the Rift

[PRIVATE] bad teacher

Oizys Posts: 134
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 7.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 HP: 73.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ker :: Philippine Eagle :: Curse Snow

Every breath she takes is punctuated by an ominous gargle from her stomach, and she subtly crosses her hindlegs in an attempt to hold back any potential barrages that might eject from her backside. Her ears flop limply to one side and a thin sheen of sweat glimmers on her stone-coloured coat, but her cold grey eyes are afire.

If it wasn't for the lingering thoughts of her father and his disapproval if she was banned from the herd, this herb-wielding bitch-tits would be in for a whole can of whoop-ass.

You'd do well to remember that the next time you find yourself full of shit. "Then you need to feed our former queen a bucketload of those little shit-inducing fuckers, because she was just full of the stuff." Suffice to say Elsa had earned herself a permanent place in Oizys' bad books for her infantile tirade - wicked thoughts begin to enter the gargoyle's mind as she contemplates slipping the ice-bitch some of the Leaves of Evil under the pretence of niceness...

But those quite delightful thoughts are truncated by Evangeline's offer of peppermint. The filly gives a mistrustful snort, batting her ears backwards. "Oh yeah, because I'm really going to eat anything else that you give me, aren't I? What will peppermint do to me if I eat it, turn my eyeballs inside out?" Yeah, no. It is safe to say that Oizys will not be experimenting with any herbs she doesn't know anytime soon, especially if they come from the chestnut smiling assassin that stands before her. "No thanks, I can tough it out. Might go around giving little brown presents to people I don't like." She flashes the mare a toothy, devious grin, all false innocence and would I really do something so disgusting? Yes, yes I would.

Ker gives a small, anguished chirp at her bonded's dark and shit-befuddled thoughts, and fixes Evangeline with one big grey bird-eye whilst Oizys speaks again. "Tell you what, though, herbs sound a damn sight more interesting now I know what evil shit they can do....no pun intended. Is there any kind of plant that could kill someone?" Despite herself, Oizys is interested. Healing wounds is boring as tits, but poison....Now you're talking.

O I Z Y S
I'M NOT A HERO, I'M A LIAR
I'M NOT A SAVIOUR, I'M A VAMPIRE
image credits

@Evangeline

[ the gargoyle queen ]
OIZYS IS ALWAYS RATED M FOR STRONG LANGAUGE IN HER POSTS

Messages In This Thread
bad teacher - by Evangeline - 07-31-2016, 12:56 PM
RE: bad teacher - by Oizys - 07-31-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: bad teacher - by Evangeline - 07-31-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: bad teacher - by Oizys - 08-05-2016, 11:16 AM