the Rift

Fishing for Plots

Hearth Posts: 22
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 8 (FF) HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Locks
So, I'm raising from the grave and for once I've a semi-cohesive plan of what my characters specialize in  - Hearth is a traveler/ landguide and Cielo will be into the arts of spying.

Hearth is by nature an explorer and has intimate knowledge of where she is and of other places, not so much a history buff but she'll get you to where you need to be for sure and will have a generous cache of comings-and-going . Where she comes from her people served as guides through the harsh and rugged mountains and Hearth still keeps true to that mentality of being a guardian of travelers on the road, providing safe zones and the like. If you've a explorer type, come hit her up, I'd like her to have network of other people like her and possibly start up a band of her own, if not join a preexisiting one. She'd probably be good paired up with a merchant-type deal. I should note that Hearth is politically neutral however - she be just a land hippie.

I'd like her to meet at least one member from every herd - and if you have any crafters that'd be a plus ( she'll be needing items and some help with understanding magic) but I won't turn any offer away for now, its just a goal.

Being a travel expert Hearth's major goal is to have a thread in every area of Helovia ^^

So, in summary Hearth is looking for:
  • Travel buddies and extensive acquaintances - will not deny friendships!
  • Will be traveling the known Helovian World to become an expert guide.
For aiding in plots:
  • Hearth is always open to lending a hand (or hoof)
  • Is curious about magic. Will possibly be a crafter herself.
  • Is willing to listen to your problems and offer calmly voiced advice.
  • Loves stories, general news, and can be playful when warmed up to it.

Next is Cielo and he is going to be my first attempt at the arts of spycraft . He will very much like to check into the Gods and get a feeling for Helovian magic as well as the general political status of things. A lot of things will be decided next depending on what herd manages to win him over in the Threshold but the guy will need to network for his profession.
    • So, in summary Cielo is looking for:
      • A herd to join
      • A mentor to teach him spying and fighting, anyone to network with
      • A trip to the Gods to learn their ways
      For aiding in plots:
      • As mentioned above, would be keen on a mentor-figure
      • Will want to learn the mythos and history of Helovia as well as political standings.
      • Can put him in a slightly embarrassing situation and be in need of rescue.
  • Permission granted to harm Hearth and use magic against her, but withhold from dismemberment and death.

• Also, please tag Hearth in Threads!

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
Raeden can help out Cielo a lot. She is a worlds edge Specter, she can fight pretty okay, and she is always willing to teach about Helovia because she is a native :) Just let me know!!

Astolat Posts: 4
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5
imi
Sacre could meet Hearth? I think they met once briefly a long time ago :D it'd be fun to have a longer thread :D <3

LovellaTorendo Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 :: 97
LovellaTorendo
Riel could maybe meet Hearth?

and I'd be happy to start a thread any time!

Caneo Posts: 133
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3h :: 6 years HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Ophiria :: Dragon Snake :: None kae
Uhm. /throws characters at you

Hé is super curious and loves to travel, so he and Hearth could probably hang for a bit? :3 He's eager to explore Helovia some more.

I think Caneo also met her once a really long time ago, would be up for meeting her again as he also wanders everywhere, though he isn't really into traveling with buddies. He's also a spy but the absolute worst one ever, so probably wouldn't be much help to Cielo, though they could always meet if you were interested.

* violence & magic use always permitted *
Do not tag Caneo unless you are starting a new thread you would like me to see! Thank you!

Hearth Posts: 22
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 8 (FF) HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Locks
@Raeden - That sounds perfect! That'll be just who need needs and I'll get on the Threshold post ASAP

@Sacre - They did meet long ago but it was a brief encounter. I'd so love to get these two together again and see what comes of it. They could be great buds :D

@LovellaTorendo - The more the merrier. Contacts,contacts, contacts people. She needs to be social and meet everyone under the sun.

@Caneo - Its true, they've met before and it was a short affair but I'd be game for them meeting again and being odd little shy-balls together.
  • Permission granted to harm Hearth and use magic against her, but withhold from dismemberment and death.

• Also, please tag Hearth in Threads!

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
Just tag me!! :)