the Rift

[OPEN] the babe with the power--what power?

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
It was like any other day, the Tallsun heat bore down upon the Basin with a force through the thin air. But Rexanna was thankful it wasn’t like the previous year, where the heat blazed an inferno across the whole of Helovia leaving little to no respite for the lands she had just begun to call home. This season, however, marked a whole year in Helovia for the Thief. She had accomplished much, even if her mind refused her to believe in such ideas. She had come, found a home, a profession and excelled at it. Found love in a variety of different lands and even birthed children. It was exciting, and still ever so saddening. For the ghosts of her past returned to haunt her in more than one form. The face of her past, haunting her dreams and lurking upon every corner wishing her ill intent born from his psychotic mindset. Her old ways returning to haunt her, to push the man she loved to the edges and frays to grow further and further away from her. She had tried to go and see him, to tell him the wonderful news of their children together – only to be pushed away by those that wished for her never to return.

What a year it had been.

So the Thief stepped out of her cave, her children out and about and far more independent than she wished them to be. Her and her companion set out in tow, Marembo bouncing around the dusty earth at the ashen hooves of the Thief as they made their way out into the open lands of her home. She looked around as they walked, eyes skimming the mouths to the many caves that provided reprieve for the inhabitants of her home, wondering how many lived here that she hadn’t met before. And as she continued, she spotted a few figures standing by the lake. She stopped in her tracks, her companion bouncing around only to stop short and look in the direction the Thief had been staring. There were three figures, and none of which she recognized. Was there some sort of gathering? Some sort of meeting? For the warriors or the other sections perhaps? Had she been too far in her mind to notice new ranks emerge?

Rexanna danced her way over to the group, Marembo trailing behind her as he ran just about as fast as his tiny black paws could carry him. And when the Thief came to a stop, her eyes shifted over each figure as she placed a smile on her exotic striped face. “Hello!” She whinnied to them, stepping ever so closer. She was able to hear the gentle breathing of the beasts she had surrounded herself with, and as they looked upon the water to something in the distance, the Thief found herself squinting to try and see what they had been looking at. She had no luck, however, and returned her attention to the others that had gathered there with a bright eye. “I didn’t mean to interrupt, do continue.” She added in slightly, hoping she hadn’t interrupted some sort of meeting with vital information. But it was silent, eerily so. And she wished she knew what to do in these kinds of awkward situations. So she stood and waited, hoping they’d continue with whatever duty they were trying to fulfill.

"Talk."
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Aisling i hope i did it right D: please let me know if anything needs to be changed <333
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
the babe with the power--what power? - by Aisling - 08-02-2016, 09:49 PM
RE: the babe with the power--what power? - by Rexanna - 08-07-2016, 01:41 PM