the Rift

[OPEN] the babe with the power--what power?

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

HOT was Eldala's favorite temperature...well..once she got used to the temperature changes that is. Hot water, steam, blazing heat that would make most huff and cry for shade? That was her shit once Tallsun reached full swing. Today was exceptionally warm for the Basin but, still, not nearly as hot as she wanted.

Her little hooves confidently glide over the rocky ground outside her cave now. Her head no longer hangs low, watching for stray rocks, but instead is raised up to better see the meadow in the middle of the valley. The spring flowers which had overtaken the valley earlier in the Cycle had given way to the sturdier summer types in all sorts of colors and scents. She might be struggling to find her happiness, her social self, once more but she'd come such a long way recently. The old filly she'd been was gradually changing, shifting, until there was no trace of who she'd been. All that remains is who she is now. The terrene mare glides confidently over the rocky ground down from her cave now. Her head no longer hangs low, watching for stray rocks, but instead is raised high to better gaze at the meadow in the middle of the valley. The flowers which had overtaken Aurora Basin's meadow earlier in the year have given way to sturdier Tallsun stock, those that bask in the struggle and the heat.

How strange that adulthood moved like the season cycle too. Agile legs take her at a brisk pace towards the lake. Well, she was initially going to pass the lake but there were three utterly terrifying creatures towering over Rexanna, the kind spy she'd met at the hot springs and seen at the herd meeting. Eldala's head quirks to the side and her pace slows to a wary walk. /Gods be damned, what is she doing?/ Helovia was a strange place. The older mares were so assured, so confident in their actions. She wondered if she'd ever be so brave, or so stupid, as to do something like what Rexanna was doing. Was there something from her past which removed such fear? The hazelnut mare want to keep going, pretend she hadn't seen a single thing, and continue on out of the herdland as planned.....but..../Shit, I should probably go over to see what's going on. She's the closest thing I have to a friend right now./

"Hello Rexanna....and others?" Her voice rolls out confident, but curious. If Rexanna is feeling particularly motherly she might note the apprehension which rolls beneath Eldala's words. But, refusing to act small in addition to being small, she continues brightly:  "How are you doing today?"

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
the babe with the power--what power? - by Aisling - 08-02-2016, 09:49 PM
RE: the babe with the power--what power? - by Eldala - 08-08-2016, 11:02 PM