the Rift

Instability [Tamira]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

THOR

Don't want to let you down, But I am hell bound..

She and I had something in common; something inside beating and ruthlessly clawing against these fleshy walls… I feel that in this constraint I am tranquil, cool and languid in such a way that I’ve no vexations. But at times, I find that I suffer from an uncontrollable sense of delusion and I am fighting to contain it. It surfaces at times like these, tempted and lured from its cage like a snarling dog foaming at the mouth, eager and ready to taste the acrid piquancy of blood. The iron on its tongue makes it hungry for more and I feel that this mistress to the Prince of Darkness had only fed me reason to regale in her immediate offers. My stomach was clenching with an irresistible vacancy for her touch and I was nearly blinded by the hunger to indulge in her infinite delicacies. She was unaware of how easily I could take her, hidden away in the forest so many miles from home. There would be no one to impede on my intentions and this brought a soft growl from my lips, gruff with need and acute infatuation with the headiness of her inflictive taunts.

But games you are playing my dear and I seek to find them ended.” By now, I could feel the coldness creeping across my formerly passive features, darkening them with desires that were better left unnamed. I chuckled softly and the sound made me wince, for it was tainted with greed and proclivity. “You provide such empty threats of your ardor and yet none will suffice. Do not toy with me love.” The sickening twist of my lips were enough to warn her of my loss of self. The dormancy of male prohibitions had been momentarily forgotten and awakened with such a lack of complacency that it racked my body with needy tremors. Her sweet face and constant nagging had broken my walls and opened up doors that I had locked ages ago. However, this did not keep her from running her luxurious framework against my own, delighting my senses with a rush of powerful testosterone.

A name that you shall adopt at my own giving…? How blessed.” This time it was I who approached, mouth watering and loose as I planted a rough nip upon her sleek hide. The hairs there were mangled after my attack and would remain so days later as an indicator of my domineering presence. I resumed my assault, circling her like a wolf would hunt his prey, my muscles pulling and relaxing before bunching again from the excitement. I was surely using my size to intimidate her, which is how I wanted it. I wanted to sense her rigid composure weaken under my inspection, seeking out every angle of her tenement to my own satisfaction. Blood coursed through my neck and I could feel the tension building there as it spread south, releasing and then building again, a vicious cycle that called for attention. I longed to share her sentiments but my mind was cluttered and hazy with fervor that she would not be able to escape much longer.

You are unworthy of my graces as such a servant from hell my sweet Myriad.” I was quiet now, the sexual tension lingering in the air as she had taken the time to breed it, but my eyes were heavy on her own, bathing her in a lackluster tint. Such a hellish creature and yet so amending. I was anxious to meet her once again, but I was adamant to make it known that I would not allude to her desires until such a day came. However, I wanted to send her off with a parting wish, one that would mark my name to her skin as if branded there by a tortuous blaze. “You will be pardoned this time, but the next… you shall be mine.

[W/C: 649]
[Ooc: I tried to make up for you waiting by making a decent post <3]

Messages In This Thread
Instability [Tamira] - by Thor - 10-22-2012, 08:06 PM
RE: Instability [Tamira] - by Tamira - 10-23-2012, 05:02 PM
RE: Instability [Tamira] - by Thor - 10-23-2012, 10:42 PM
RE: Instability [Tamira] - by Tamira - 10-26-2012, 07:04 PM
RE: Instability [Tamira] - by Thor - 10-27-2012, 11:17 PM
RE: Instability [Tamira] - by Tamira - 10-30-2012, 12:20 AM
RE: Instability [Tamira] - by Thor - 10-30-2012, 07:48 PM
RE: Instability [Tamira] - by Tamira - 10-30-2012, 08:39 PM
RE: Instability [Tamira] - by Thor - 10-30-2012, 11:25 PM