the Rift

[OPEN] Don't make a move, don't make a sound

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
Albrecht

“I fucking told you.” He huffs unpleasantly not-so-under his breath, eying the other stallion as he approaches. The two could nearly be father and son, with matching black coats and backswept horns, but the younger lacks any of the elders hereditary ruff, a sure sign of their genetic differences. When his mouth opens he seems to roar rather than speak, an accent the elder isn’t familiar with alternately clipping and emphasizing certain syllables, voice full and deep. The elders ears pin flat in the onslaught of noise. “I’m old, boy, not deaf.” He sneers, wondering if the boy ever speaks at a normal decibel or if his hearing is so damaged by his own voice that he no longer hears himself. The python laughs a silent laugh, accustomed to his bondeds ire and fully aware that this latest fit of nastiness is only beginning, if such an endless span of bad temper can be said to begin or end at all.

“And since you asked," he continues, “I think that this herd is a joke. We have sneaks that don’t sneak, warriors that don’t patrol or practice. If not for the healers and Weaver, the other herds would think we’ve disbanded altogether. Our Lady and most of our unranked members are absent but for the call of meetings and yet the Lord of the Basin wants us to believe in our strength, wants us to invite others to come see our dearly abandoned - " A slight hesitation breaks the flow of his sentence before he relents to the term, “home.” It's been months since he first passed between the iron Sentinels and though he dislikes the cold, the inhabitants, and at least one of the leaders here, he continues to haunt the glacial valley. It may not feel like 'home' to him, but its probably beneficial that it doesn't. Only most of the residents here want him dead after all.

He pauses then, momentarily taken aback by the youths final question. One ear flicks forward. He'd thought that no one noticed his good behavior. Deimos certainly makes no mention of it. The others face gives no indication to his feelings, but to ask at all is a momentous step farther than anyone else has bothered taking. The elders temper softens, likely imperceptibly, but if the other cares to look closely he might see one less wrinkle around his perpetually furrowed brows.

"Oh I'm fantastic!" He trills sarcastically, "I nearly froze to death this Frostfall, I had the piss beaten out of me by some black and gold son of a bitch, I've had my balls pin-cushioned by brambles, and somehow among the sea of inadequate rank holders around here I'm still the most egregious fault to this herds infrastructure in our Lord and Saviors mind.” He's well aware that the Lord of the Basin voiced several concerns during their most recent herd meeting, but the portion pertaining to him specifically is all that stands out in the mind of the elder, a simple warning shot amplified to nuclear fallout by his personal bias and sensitivities. "But more importantly how have you been darling?"

OOC // @Mortuus Nox and @Deimos for honorable mention. xD

image by mar!

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't make a move, don't make a sound - by Albrecht - 08-13-2016, 09:43 AM