[DROP] Southward, to the Sea [EARTH MAGIC DROP]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

if you could only understand, through my heart and my veins

I gave it all, I'll give it all again

--

When Alysanne left the Edge she actually felt a little guilty - as though she should be staying in and, well, doing whatever queens did. The feeling that she was abandoning the Edge just because she wanted to go stretch her legs (and her wings) somewhere else was one she hoped would fade in time. Surely nothing changed about her freedom with the new rank! She was just being silly.

Once she was away from the Edge she practiced her take-offs a couple times before finally beating her wings and rising into the air somewhat smoothly. Hemlock was beside her in a moment, his black eyes glinting with laughter. “It’s just common sense,” She pointed out through their bond with a roll of her eyes. “If we walk we’ll be in this terrible heat longer!” The chuckles emanating from him made it clear that he didn’t believe her - but whatever got her into the skies was something he wouldn’t complain about. He was a small brown dot compared to her size when her magnificent wings were spread and he weaved around her with ease and delight.

They flew together towards the meadow where Aly planned to attempt a graceful landing. Hemlock’s keen eyes spotted the strange lights near the stream first - recognizing the signs of magic. The memory of their visit from the fairy creature on the shores of the Riptide Isles was still fresh on their minds, Aly’s glass and purple halter tinkling softly as her wings beat and her head moved as if to remind her of the gift. What did these lights have in store?

Keeping in mind the lessons from Lyanna, the painted pegasus angled her wings and drifted towards the ground a little ways away from the gathering group around the lights. She hardly wanted to stumble right into any of them if she made a mistake! Fortunately, though she landed a little hard it took just a few trotting paces to reacquaint herself with the ground. Green eyes find the group and she trotted forward, briefly looking at the two horses already present before her gaze latched on to the weaving creatures of light. “What are you up to?” She asked the lights with a faint smile, watching the beauty of their dance with joy.

-- alysanne

the devoted

art by percyvelle & coding by Kyra

Aly is seeking:
Earth x Light | pale, coloured flowers grow in the covert feathers of the topside of her wings which can be eaten to heal minor afflictions

prior refusals: one
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
RE: Southward, to the Sea [EARTH MAGIC DROP] - by Alysanne - 08-04-2016, 03:33 PM