the Rift

[DROP] Southward, to the Sea [EARTH MAGIC DROP]

Kid Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Equine :: 15hh :: 3 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
Mother is growing restless now, her desperation to keep me in top shape and well behaved showing in the way her eyes had hardened from liquid steel to solid stone— she does not let me take a longer break than necessary, hungering to see me crumb beneath the pressures of her program (since when did I agree to this?). She flees when the moon rises to its full potential among the stars, stout body gone with a wicked snarl and scampering hooves. She never looks back when she leaves.

I don't mind it, not until I turn back to a coldness that consumes me, a loneliness I choose not to dwell on— but it's there, always waiting. There is no one else in this forest but me, no Sabre, no Mother (soon she will never return), just a quiet boy dreaming of power and success.

Instead of letting the rattling branches and hungry shadows consume me, I wander past the boundaries of the trees, leaving the Deep forest behind me. Instead I pursue the gentle tug and pull, the attraction of power that I so greedily seek out— I felt it once before in my own home, surrounded by the demon and it's quaking white bones. I lost to equally salty child, whom I'd now forged an odd, almost friendship with (if one could call it that). I hope I won't be losing to her today.

Now it's another person to possibly lose to, bubblegum eyes immediately hardening at the idea of Volterra being present here, his titan body towering above all the others who've so quietly gathered. Fasz.. They're watching peculiar little things create images in the water, shimmering and bold as they swirl down stream. Volterra is silent while the others ooh and ahh, speaking their two cents and asking their questions. I looked at Volterra with my eyes drawn back, looking back down into the water and keeping quiet about what the little beings were doing (it was lovely, throw glitter on me so I can be even prettier).

"Talk."
kid
I'm bringing sexy back

image | coding

kid wants -- dark x water | his blood causes a heightened sex drive to those who come in contact with it
» lasts only 1 post in battle or 3 posts in a normal thread, how intense the effects are depends on how much blood is consumed
wishlist

made by reli

tag me in everything

Messages In This Thread
RE: Southward, to the Sea [EARTH MAGIC DROP] - by Kid - 08-05-2016, 04:19 PM