[DROP] Southward, to the Sea [EARTH MAGIC DROP]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

if you could only understand, through my heart and my veins

I gave it all, I'll give it all again

--

She hadn’t known what to expect from the small, dancing creatures when she asked her question but she was delighted to see them take to the question warmly. Alysanne laughed in delight as they flew around her, sprinkling her with bits of their dust - her eyes dancing with joy at the sight of them - not minding at all the settling glitter in her mane and wings.

Hemlock, not having landed in his customary spot between her ears right away, was glad to have missed the dusting himself but scowled at the bits of dust that clung to his talons when he did land. Would this stuff even wash off?

But his bonded didn’t mind - the simple and beautiful gestures of the small creatures made her worries seem years away. Soon they answered her question, explaining that they were doing in the water - making pictures! “How wonderful!” That certainly seemed like a great way to spend your time and Alysanne shifted a little closer to the water so she could get a better look at what they were making. The different colours swirled and indeed were painting shapes in the current and her green eyes looked up to them as they beckoned everyone forward.

She kept her wings close to her body, to make sure she did not take up too much room on the shores of the stream, before peering in herself. A small laugh escaped her at the answer from a short, red-maned stallion that was present and she focused her green eyes to see what she would find.

It took a moment, but the shape was unmistakable and it made her heart hammer inside her chest. Much of the cheer was gone from her voice when she spoke - and though she was sad, there was an undeniable love there too. “I see a puffin… like the one my son has for a companion.” Her son who was missing.

Was this a sign? A sign that he would come home to her? Or was it just something her heart wanted to see and her eyes obliged?

-- alysanne

the devoted

art by percyvelle & coding by Kyra

Aly is seeking:
Earth x Light | pale, coloured flowers grow in the covert feathers of the topside of her wings which can be eaten to heal minor afflictions

prior refusals: one
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
RE: Southward, to the Sea [EARTH MAGIC DROP] - by Alysanne - 08-08-2016, 08:41 PM