the Rift

Stranger than Fantasy [Open]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

One had tried to take her as an impressionable child and turn her into a racist, but that did not work. Instead, as a child, she had threatened to murder Nyra; her childhood had not been peaceful. When she listened to the mare's words, Ophelia narrowed her gaze at the ebony mare, knowing that something else hit behind her words. What did she know? The temptation to peek into her head was growing strong yet, and her morals were slipping in the face of one of her father's wicked sisters. Still... she could wait a few more exchanges... "I have no doubt that you are faring at least decently. Your herd was powerful. My memories of Deimos are not easily forgotten."

Nothing was easily forgotten in her perfect mind, but she would refrain from mentioning that secret. When she mentioned her father and the mare replied, dual colored crimson and blue watched the amber before her unwaveringly. "My father has a history of fighting against inequality, though I cannot blame him, considering his past." Ophelia had gleaned a little from his mind about the horrors and bloodshed of Dorngarrow. The thread that lay in her words was not lost on Phi, and she smiled softly in return. "However, he is on the winning side in that argument, so I am unsure of why his decision was so ill."

When Valentine asked her about fighting the Edge, she shook her head in a no. "Regardless of my respect for my father, I do not fight for the same reasons, and I will not fight against those I consider to be my friends." She softened her voice ever so slightly. The mare was referring to Mauja; during Psyche's absence, she had gotten to know the frosty lord. In fact, you may find my skills useful in the future." A mysterious smile crossed her lips. "I and my sister have gathered together a group of mercenaries and spies. For a small price, we are willing to eliminate grievances and gather information."

[OOC: Can I use Phi's magic to see what happened to Mauja? :O It would just be for her to know. I have no plot based off of it.

COME TO ME
we run away forever from this misery

tangled-stock | Salsola stock

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Stranger than Fantasy [Open] - by Ophelia - 10-22-2012, 09:17 PM
RE: Stranger than Fantasy [Open] - by Valentine - 10-23-2012, 08:27 AM
RE: Stranger than Fantasy [Open] - by Psyche - 11-04-2012, 11:48 PM
RE: Stranger than Fantasy [Open] - by Ophelia - 11-12-2012, 01:48 PM
RE: Stranger than Fantasy [Open] - by Valentine - 11-25-2012, 11:47 AM
RE: Stranger than Fantasy [Open] - by Psyche - 11-25-2012, 09:14 PM
RE: Stranger than Fantasy [Open] - by Ophelia - 11-27-2012, 07:55 PM
RE: Stranger than Fantasy [Open] - by Valentine - 11-28-2012, 08:46 PM
RE: Stranger than Fantasy [Open] - by Psyche - 12-01-2012, 04:47 PM
RE: Stranger than Fantasy [Open] - by Ophelia - 12-02-2012, 01:11 AM