the Rift

Stranger than Fantasy [Open]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

A soft chuckle left the shadow-mare's maw at the fair one's words. "I believe that Deimos had made himself rather unforgettable to quite a few of us, my dear," she agreed amiably. Ophelia was proving a curiosity, or at the very least entertaining. And, besides, she was a unicorn - or at least half, depending on her maternal side - and the dark fae had no reason to chase off such a being. She chose not to contemplate if Soleil had borne the femme - a shadow passed over her mind at the thought - and instead began to mull over her niece's rather mysterious behavior. She had a secret, of that, the jackal was sure. But what was it?

She chose not to respond to Ophelia's response to her vague threat; it was not worth a continuation, as the young mare had nothing to do with the rift between siblings. Especially as she had chosen not to fight against them in the invasion. Which of the fighters did she consider friends? Perhaps the FrostHeart had a connection with the fae, which of course she would have known about had she not run off like a scared filly. It was a sour thought, and brought her back to thoughts of her king's disappearance. It was a memory that replayed in her mind constantly, the fear in his orbs haunting her dreams throughout the night, peering at her from reflections in the ice. Perhaps it was his ghost, destined to follow her for eternity to remind her of her mistakes.

Valentine was moving closer to her, lacking in subtlety but, no doubt, with some noble intention of protecting her. She resisted the urge to snort amusement - when would the silly steed learn that she would be more well-equipped than he in a fight? He asked for further clarification about Ophelia's group of mercenaries, and the winghunter chose to provide her input. "I am assuming that you are a group of many skills. Fighting, no doubt, and intelligence? Perhaps even healing? I am only guessing, of course, but those are skills that I assume you provide." That was, after all, the whole point of a mercenary group, to provide to others what they could not do for themselves.

[W/C | 377]
[OOC | Sure, Phi can read her mind to get the info about Maumau. Might make for some interesting plottings later. ^^]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Messages In This Thread
Stranger than Fantasy [Open] - by Ophelia - 10-22-2012, 09:17 PM
RE: Stranger than Fantasy [Open] - by Valentine - 10-23-2012, 08:27 AM
RE: Stranger than Fantasy [Open] - by Psyche - 11-04-2012, 11:48 PM
RE: Stranger than Fantasy [Open] - by Ophelia - 11-12-2012, 01:48 PM
RE: Stranger than Fantasy [Open] - by Valentine - 11-25-2012, 11:47 AM
RE: Stranger than Fantasy [Open] - by Psyche - 11-25-2012, 09:14 PM
RE: Stranger than Fantasy [Open] - by Ophelia - 11-27-2012, 07:55 PM
RE: Stranger than Fantasy [Open] - by Valentine - 11-28-2012, 08:46 PM