the Rift

Long Since Forgotten

Sali Posts: 6
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 2.5years
Nyara

Sali
If you wanna break these walls down, you're gonna get bruised.

From any notable experience I've had, I happen to have obtained the knowledge that other horses tend to mean bad news. Of course, there is the small fact that the only mare I've ever associated with was my mother, but every interaction I've had has been a bad one. At least she in't a stallion Sali. I flicker my ears uneasily at the voice in my mind that happens to be mine and my mother's. My head rises slowly, carefully and my dainty form takes a single hesitant step as I eye the friendly seeming mare. Where on earth are her wings? And why is she masked? I'm actually almost curious enough to speak to her, but still can't see to make a sound. My ears flicker slightly to catch her words, but I don't trust my voice enough to utter a response. My muscles twitch involuntarily, urging me to fly with an itching that mirrors the sweat on my skin. My tail bats at my hindquarters, a single golden bead bouncing uncomfortably off my hock. I hardly notice.

My mouth opens slightly, trying to work out some utterance of greeting when silver audits pick up the approach of another. My black orbs snap in her direction and I counter my step forward with three back. The other doesn't seem very horse like in my opinion. Of course I've always been around Pegasi, so these wingless equines are no more normal to me than a green sky. Yet even the chestnut has proper fur, yet the other is almost seal-like. Ignoring this, I listen nervously to her short greeting before realising my rump is now pressed up against the rough bark of a tree. Did I never stop backing? It would appear not. Internally kicking myself, I inch away from my apparent hiding place and murmur some incoherent greeting that even I don't understand. Get it together Sali! Clearing my throat I force my nerves to calm a little before staring in between the two and avoiding their gazes as much as they seem to be avoiding the sun. "I-I'm Sali." I utter in a way that probably sounds like an apology. I don't even recognise my own voice, probably because I haven't used it in so long.

"I talk." I think. "You talk."
Sorry, I have never role played horses before, and Sali is very nervy seeing as she's had little to no social life. At all.

Messages In This Thread
Long Since Forgotten - by Sali - 08-05-2016, 07:57 AM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Paradox - 08-05-2016, 08:35 AM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Syrena - 08-05-2016, 10:06 AM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Sali - 08-05-2016, 08:57 PM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Paradox - 08-08-2016, 03:30 PM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Syrena - 08-09-2016, 09:26 AM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Sali - 08-10-2016, 12:46 AM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Paradox - 08-10-2016, 12:46 PM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Syrena - 08-11-2016, 08:47 AM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Sali - 08-12-2016, 12:15 AM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Paradox - 08-15-2016, 10:39 AM