the Rift

[OPEN] firestarter

Tae Posts: 133
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 2 HP: 72.5 |
Mal :: Timber Wolf :: Terrorize & Hel :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
tae

i'm like the end of a hitchcock movie; a little dark and a lot deceiving 

"It's dangerous to just sleep in places like this." Came a voice that was half purr, half wolfish snarl. Were Arakh to open his eyes, he would see before him a girl who looked more like a ghost than a pegasus held together by flesh and blood. She was accompanied by two massive black canines - one clearly a mythical creature, for it had a line of fire that seemed to bloom from its forehead, constantly burning and melting like lava. 

Tae's piercing pale gaze was on the boy, but there was also a smile on her lips. She knew that somewhere in this forest her twin and her twin's wolf were also hunting. The pair had split up, deciding to look for bones separately. But Grusha had a way of knowing precisely when to show up, and the mandible-marked filly very much doubted that she and this boy would be alone for very long.  

"Wait.." Tae says suddenly, her white eyes narrowing. She took a step backwards, nose tilted slightly and ears flickering uncertainly. It was something about the horns ... the horns that .. "You're the son of the edge warrior." She concluded after a moment, not bothering to add and my Father. Tae hadn't been present for the birth, despite the fact that it occurred in the Throat (odd, she thought), but her Father had told her about it. He had even told her about the circumstances that caused the pregnancy (or at least the parts relevant to her teenage mind). It isn't been all that interesting then ... but now? To see the outcome of that act as a living and breathing boy stupidly sleeping against a tree all alone?

"Do you know who I am?" She asked skeptically, her voice flat. 

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
firestarter - by Arakh - 08-05-2016, 04:10 PM
RE: firestarter - by Tae - 08-31-2016, 10:25 AM