the Rift

[OPEN] Untitled

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
My thoughts are the cold kind,
I've got storm clouds brewing behind my eyes

It wasn't long before attuned senses picked up on movement in the woodland beyond. Finely chiseled ears pricked and honed in on the muffled sound of hooves against moss, of rustling leaves and shifting bramble. When a dark silhouette splashed with pale patches of white entered into her night-time bubble her first thought went to Iona, so much so that the girl nearly called out a gleeful greeting. But upon closer inspection the filly realized that this was a different person indeed; the face of the mare was not entirely unfamiliar, but nor was it one she knew well.  

"Hi there, nice to meet you, Lyanna" she replied, arching the neck in an amicable response to the greeting. "I do believe you're right, I've only seen you briefly at meetings and gatherings. I'm Erthë, Alune's apprentice."

She took pride in that position, and it showed through her otherwise smiling and very polite expression. Young she may be, not yet officially ranked and one of little importance in the scheme of things... but she was fond of her teacher and dared think he placed both trust and faith in her as well. Though whether she was living up to that trust by running off every once in a while was something to consider...

Shaking off the rising doubt before it could take hold of her thoughts Erthë took the opportunity to study the mare before her. She looked young enough, older than herself but not old old. Dark of coat and wings, pale of hair and with a curious blue tint to the tip of feather and tassel that almost equaled the blue sheen in her own plumes. Her eyes looked kind, but apart from the touch of color there was little that made Lyanna stand out in the mind of the antlered dove.

"Have you been living here a long time?" she asked, in no hurry to keep moving now that she had someone to talk to. "I've been here for little over a year now, but it feels like the Edge has always been home."

Memories of a hidden vale far to the north were faded and old by now, and what little attachment she might have had to the places visited in her earliest youth was all but gone. Erthë did not let that bother her, she was content being where she was and had no desire to leave this land, the people who dwell within its boundaries or the Goddess who watched over them all.

This was home. It was as simple as that.

Erthë
And my heart will be blacker than your eyes
when I'm through with you
image | coding

@Lyanna

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
Untitled - by Erthë - 08-06-2016, 08:09 AM
RE: Untitled - by Lyanna - 08-06-2016, 11:14 AM
RE: Untitled - by Erthë - 08-06-2016, 05:06 PM
RE: Untitled - by Lyanna - 08-07-2016, 03:47 PM