the Rift

[OPEN] Untitled

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
My thoughts are the cold kind,
I've got storm clouds brewing behind my eyes

Shifting the weight between slender legs to take the burden from the weaker limbs, she considered the query with a thoughtful purse of the lips. It was something she hadn't truly considered before, and while the answer was as simple as it was immediate the girl still reveled in this chance to explore the new angle on her life.

"It's... well, nice I suppose. I love learning about places and people and new ways of thinking so it suits me well, but aside from lessons I don't get to really do much. Not yet anyway, maybe it will change when I come of age."

Words could not describe how much she looked forward to and dreaded the day. Marking the end of childhood and the entrance into the world of adults, she counted down the passing weeks with so many mixed feelings - longing for a chance to prove herself and be useful to the herd that had given her a home, while dreading the increased burden of responsibility, that painted creases of exhaustion and worry around the eyes of her King and brought out the best and worst in family and friends.

"He's a good teacher though, I like him a lot. I'm sure he'll find something for me to do when the time comes."

Reassured by this thought, Erthë smiled and listened with a renewed ease at Lyanna's reply and nodded in agreement. Time was passing quickly, but sometimes it didn't feel fast enough.

"I know, can't wait for Frostfall to come" she contributed, the youthful voice growing wistful as visions of snow and ice came to her, tantalizing and painfully absent. "I've been in the north for a while now to get some reprieve, but it's honestly not that much cooler up there. I swear, even the glaciers will melt at this rate. But hey, maybe this will help?"

Without a shred of hesitation Erthë closed the distance between herself and the black mare and reached out for her, intending to press the side of her neck against Lyanna's. Though the temperature in the forest was high and Erthë felt as though she might melt at any moment, her skin remained icy cold to the touch. Her temperature had always been low, a blessing in winter and a curse once the sun rose high enough; it brought little comfort to herself, but perhaps others might find some reprieve in her proximity.

"Does that help?" she asked, a somewhat sheepish grin spreading over her face as she suddenly realized that the mare might not want her personal space invaded.

Oops. Too late.

Erthë
And my heart will be blacker than your eyes
when I'm through with you
image | coding

@Lyanna

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
Untitled - by Erthë - 08-06-2016, 08:09 AM
RE: Untitled - by Lyanna - 08-06-2016, 11:14 AM
RE: Untitled - by Erthë - 08-06-2016, 05:06 PM