the Rift

[OPEN] Untitled

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
My thoughts are the cold kind,
I've got storm clouds brewing behind my eyes

Erthë laughed, delighted and not just a little flattered that anyone would want to come to her for stories and lessons. The thought set off a flutter of butterflies in her stomach, their dancing wings tickling her insides with a mingled sense of dread and anticipation. Would she be able to convey anything of what she had learned and uncovered about Helovia and its regions to another? Was she capable of weaving words and meaning into a vibrant tapestry able to educate and enchant, the way Alune or Maren could? Erthë didn't know, she had never tried, and suddenly she felt that she could hardly wait for Lyanna to get bored.

"Any time!" she promised with a wide smile, and meant it with all her heart. "I'll make you my guinea-pig, I've never tried to teach before."

This was decidedly the best homecoming she'd had, Erthë decided. Why had she never talked to this mare before? She was nice, friendly and fun and girl, wasn't that odd? Usually Erthë tended to befriend colts, finding little interest in the girlish games of other fillies, but this felt good. Natural, as though they had been friends for far longer than a few minutes.

She laughed at Lyanna's reaction to her cold skin and moved closer, turning herself so that they would stand side by side and her wing could drape over the back of the taller mare. Unable to share warmth with others this was the next best thing; it was an unusual feeling to have someone else's body pressed right up against hers, but somehow Erthë felt that it was a good sensation.

"I wish it did" she sighed. "Unfortunately it seems to just make everything else feel warmer to me. I hardly get cold at all in winter, but summers like these nearly kill me. If it weren't for this trick I have I don't think I would last."

Indicating the damp misty air around them with the other wing, she shrugged a little but didn't seem to really regret her unusual condition.

"But hey, I'm glad it can be of use! So tell me, what's been going on in the herd? I've only been home a few times since the Mist Viewing, I was surprised to see how far you've got on the trench. And that gate! It looks amazing."

Erthë
And my heart will be blacker than your eyes
when I'm through with you
image | coding

@Lyanna

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
Untitled - by Erthë - 08-06-2016, 08:09 AM
RE: Untitled - by Lyanna - 08-06-2016, 11:14 AM
RE: Untitled - by Erthë - 08-06-2016, 05:06 PM
RE: Untitled - by Lyanna - 08-07-2016, 03:47 PM