the Rift

Never Felt So Alive

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth
the fallen

When her approach was recognized he turned to face her. Elizabeth's eyes watched as he slowly sunk his head a bit. She loved it. Instantly he gained her loyalty and respect, she would help him at her cost. Although she was racist, and he may not of been, because of the way he was slightly submisive he gained her likings. It was personal. She had to have the feeling of power and hope, of her people looking up to her. Just an Elizabeth thing.

"Then let me accompany you." she smiled. Bravely giving some help kindly. A breath taken, "Tell me, Xanthos, what is it that attracts you to one place. I may be of assistance to guide you in the right direction." she'd heard of the herds. The Foothills, Throat, and Edge. Oh the Edge that had been taken over. The unicorn land that had been lost. If she'd have came sooner the fight would have been a pleasure to her. Helping them in keeping the land for her kin was of the greatest advantage. Now her and these two creatures kind roamed through the Frostbreath and Arch. Elizabeth firmly locked her silver eyes to his, "Woops, I almost forgot, I'm Elizabeth." giving an answer to his former question easily. Happily. Almost arrogantly.

|ooc- I love the way you word your posts, it keeps me into the move of things and focused, not too big of words and not too small of words to make it boring! Very entertaining.|

Messages In This Thread
Never Felt So Alive - by Xanthos - 10-22-2012, 09:55 PM
RE: Never Felt So Alive - by Elizabeth - 10-22-2012, 10:16 PM
RE: Never Felt So Alive - by Xanthos - 10-23-2012, 07:51 AM
RE: Never Felt So Alive - by Elizabeth - 10-23-2012, 07:27 PM
RE: Never Felt So Alive - by Xanthos - 10-23-2012, 08:46 PM
RE: Never Felt So Alive - by Elizabeth - 10-23-2012, 11:30 PM
RE: Never Felt So Alive - by Xanthos - 10-24-2012, 07:50 AM
RE: Never Felt So Alive - by Elizabeth - 10-25-2012, 04:18 PM