Xanthos Posts: 99
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Azel :: King Cheetah :: Quantum Leap Adoptable

And now, I finally know what it feels like
To risk everything and still survive
When you’re standing on the battlefield
And all the pain is real

Xanthos would be the first to admit that he had an open mind. He had always been that way, and honestly, he was glad for it. It allowed him to see things from every degree, instead of simply jumping to conclusions and proclaiming that he was always right. At Elizabeth's statement, he looked perplexed, and even more so at her question. The grullo had never thought himself above any other, be they equine or not, so such a question came difficult for him to answer. Despite his age and his extensive travels, he had yet to meet a winged horse, and to make an opinion on them would be wrong of him.

Still, Xanthos found himself unable to simply say 'no' and walk away. He wasn't sure what it was about Elizabeth, but something drew him to her. The mystery she exuded made him yearn to learn more of just what she was talking about, of what she had brewing in that mind of hers.

Certainly she had to think he was taking forever to answer, and looking hard into the mare's silver eyes, the stallion allowed a soft exhale to escape before speaking. "Yes... I do. Allow me to stand at your side, and I will prove to you that I am indispensable." While deep down in his heart he knew that wasn't true, he'd been unable to stop himself from saying it. Had he just started the life he'd always wanted, or had he made one of the worst mistakes in his life? Only time would tell, and for this stallion, he hoped that the odds weren't against him.

That’s when you realize
That you must’ve done something right
Cause you’ve never felt so alive

Unicorn | Seven | Grullo | Stallion

Messages In This Thread
Never Felt So Alive - by Xanthos - 10-22-2012, 09:55 PM
RE: Never Felt So Alive - by Elizabeth - 10-22-2012, 10:16 PM
RE: Never Felt So Alive - by Xanthos - 10-23-2012, 07:51 AM
RE: Never Felt So Alive - by Elizabeth - 10-23-2012, 07:27 PM
RE: Never Felt So Alive - by Xanthos - 10-23-2012, 08:46 PM
RE: Never Felt So Alive - by Elizabeth - 10-23-2012, 11:30 PM
RE: Never Felt So Alive - by Xanthos - 10-24-2012, 07:50 AM