the Rift

[OPEN] wild dogs cry out

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

when your eyes are red and emptiness is all you know
with the darkness fed i will be your scarecrow</style>

It wasn't long that Ktulu had to wait before she saw a winged stallion flying across the water to her. She stood still, waiting, and when he was close enough to land she backed away several paces to give him room. From his place lounging in the surf Eytan grunted his greeting at Cera just before a wave washed over his head and left him spluttering and spitting out the salty water.

"Ktulu. What brings you to the Throat? Is Ranjiri okay?"

From the way her daughter had spoken about Cera, it didn't surprise the dark mare that he inquired about her well-being.  "Ranjiri is fine."  She assured the younger stallion. "I didn't come here to talk to you about her."  She didn't know where to begin or how to bring up what her daughter had told her. She wasn't good at expressing feelings and emotions in ways that weren't physical.

"Everyone needs a family, Momma."

"I know."

"And not just a herd family. A family that loves you and accepts you no matter what herd you want to be in or what you do."

"I wanted to thank you."  She said, deciding that it would be easiest to start there. "For taking care of Ranjiri. She speaks very highly of you, you know."  She tried on a smile, it was small and faint, but it was there nonetheless. "And I wanted to tell  you that you're welcome to visit her and Murtagh in the Falls whenever you like." She continued on. "Family is never turned away." Would that be enough to make him understand that she was acknowledging him as part of her family? Aside from outright telling him she didn't know what else to do.

"I want Cera to know that he's part of this family. I don't want him to ever doubt it again, Momma."

"I know. I'll fix it."

"." 

Credits

@Cera

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
wild dogs cry out - by Ktulu - 08-06-2016, 03:39 PM
RE: wild dogs cry out - by Cera - 08-06-2016, 04:05 PM
RE: wild dogs cry out - by Ktulu - 08-06-2016, 04:31 PM
RE: wild dogs cry out - by Cera - 08-06-2016, 07:17 PM
RE: wild dogs cry out - by Ktulu - 08-06-2016, 08:06 PM
RE: wild dogs cry out - by Cera - 08-06-2016, 09:00 PM