the Rift

[OPEN] up is down

Tuppence Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Tuppences singing voice was not terrible but it certainly wasn't wonderful. She could easily sing two octaves quite well but Tuppence never cared about singing well. It was a wonderful release for her; shouting. While it wasn't uncommon for singing to become yelling it was not unbearable - she just looked a little nuts. (Didn't she always?)
Tuppence made no effort to keep out of the currents way. This spotted mare let the current sweep at her feet and every splash she made, wandering back and forth, clapping her hooves along the water from one river bank to the other. The coloured doe would let nothing disturb her song - except maybe anyone who approached.

“Who are you, and do you belong here?” 

Tuppence paused calmly and looked with surprise at the stranger. She had never seen a creature like her before - equipped with... were they gills? She continued to sing, this time much quieter as she turned to face the grey girl. The soothsayers hazel gaze daren't stray from the strangers as she bellowed a quiet "Here?" the sturdy mare quizzed. How could she answer that question if she did not know where she was "I never here before." and with that the spotted fae stepped forwards as she always did to greet any new acquaintance. She planted her lips in a soft kiss onto the strangers facial whorl, acknowledging the grey womans soul in the tradition of her people. "I Tuppence" the brown lady chirped, burning hazel gaze once again not failing that of the strangers.

"You have herd near this place?" 
 "Shelter I need. I travel long long way and I fear mosquito teeths!" 

araxel | neverrmind

@Syrena

Messages In This Thread
up is down - by Tuppence - 08-07-2016, 02:38 AM
RE: up is down - by Syrena - 08-12-2016, 09:26 AM
RE: up is down - by Tuppence - 08-18-2016, 10:58 AM
RE: up is down - by Syrena - 08-23-2016, 09:23 AM
RE: up is down - by Archibald - 09-01-2016, 04:43 PM