the Rift

[OPEN] Slushpuppy

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

ELDALA was well on her way to the Throat now. The mild heat of her homeland, and all its comforts, now miles behind her hazelnut little body. Her hide was beginning to perspire, collecting the dust her hooves kicked up, but she didn't care a whit. She was finally on the move again. Adventuring, away from all the mares who were prettier than her and made her feel small and boring. Not that she wasn't either one of those things, she was, she just hated being reminded of the fact on a regular basis.

Her small hooves hit the earth assuredly, strongly. She was a -titled- horse, a horse with a purpose, off to meet another herd to see about supplies. That was kindof interesting, right? At least she wasn't just wandering aimlessly... /Oh, stab me now. All I think about is work and complain about my  lack of studs and friends...where did all my depth go? Am I incapable of an intellectual thought?/ She hops majestically over a fallen log in the path, thinking how awesome it would have been if someone had seen that skillful (aka, trip-less) execution. /Yup, ok yup. Thats my answer. I deserve the loneliness I have right now for sure hahaha/ The last part she chuckles out loud to herself. Adulting was boring. That was the plain truth. When you're young you can't wait to grow up and take a position in society but once you get there...that position is all you do. True, trips like these were nice to break the monotony. But they weren't usually particularly interesting.

A dry, pained cough comes out of her mouth and she's reminded that she should probably take a break at some point. Perhaps she could find that stream she'd stopped off at before? The landscape was fairly familiar. Two seconds later, with her head held high and blue eyes squinting against the heat, she falls right into the dirty stream. A quiet, but no less high pitched, squeal emits from her throat as she extricates herself from the mud. Her lower legs were the worst of it, thank the Gods, but the rest of her hadn't escaped the filthy water's touch.

/Well, at least I found the water./ Thinks the terrene mare to herself dryly. Her head droops to the water's surface, wiggling to move the dirt away from her mouth, as she sucks up a good portion. When she's done she smacks her lips and lets out a satisfied sigh before wiping her mouth on her upper leg. Thirst sated she looks about the general area and quickly finds the delicate, beautiful, feminine white figure downstream a ways. Though her body was covered in the muddy water it was still everything Eldala was not and she couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy. Her body was short and well proportioned but it wasn't delicate..not in the least. Nor did she consider herself particularly beautiful. /Seriously? Could a more perfect specimen of femininity be shoved down my throat? No?...didn't think so/ She wasn't sure if she'd been seen yet but she was considering making a getaway before she had to converse with the beauty. No doubt she had a sweet sing-song voice and a personality that simply entranced everyone.

..  "Words"

@Erthe

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
Slushpuppy - by Erthë - 08-07-2016, 05:48 PM
RE: Slushpuppy - by Eldala - 08-08-2016, 11:47 PM
RE: Slushpuppy - by Erthë - 08-28-2016, 09:33 AM