the Rift

the boys are back in town

Zuno Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 19
Zuno
memeing shit title for a plot thread like whatever

onto the important stuff you're probs here for.
tomorrow zhu(and possibly nirvana) will be making a comeback! i'm gonna pop them out of AA as quickly as i can, and thanks to dark, i have a firm grip on zhu entirely and have a strong idea of who he is now as a character and i am ready.
i also have skeyti, who is a bit of a fledgling character at this very moment but has been nearly consistently giving me muse and will be making slow progress towards being a more easily noted character of mine.
both(and still possibly van) need threads help them to get going.
as a note, i'm not very strongly looking for sikeax threads at the moment, but if you say something like "i'd like one sometime with blah blah," there is an off chance that if i have free time that'll just happen to randomly tag you in an open thread. consider it a 50/50 chance you'll get something but not completely assurance.

info and ideas:

@Zhu
 - Son of Volterra and Sikeax
 - Passionate, ambitious and ruthless over many things. he wants to succeed but isn't sure exactly what he wants. testing out the waters on anything here
 - SPARS. i speed-aged zhu during his time out of helovia and he's returned ready to fight everyone.
 - Meet anyone. i can't at all confirm to you that he's going to be your friend, your enemy, or just not care, but meeting people would very nice. i need any thread possible tbh
 - points to the last sentence above because this dude is very open for everything at the moment

@Skeyti
 - very, very small.
 - has no idea that herds are a social construct and is heavily confused by them, so it'd be nice for someone to sit down and explain things to her
 - tbh confused about everything
 - would like to learn about the gods and will be checking out the veins sometime soon in an open thread
 - been trained and raised to a spirit's soul is her own, sorta like the Kumari goddess except lifelong. she won't openly admit it.
 - slow moving, doesn't fly much but when she does, is extremely reckless and has no problem with dying. someone should totally tell her to chill or move quicker because she only moves at the pace of a walk
  - nearly completely robotic. her family herd taught her to speak little and show emotions less, but she's got a bit of guilt over it after someone abandoned her for it. she'd like to try to act more 'human' in that she expresses emotions more and speak more which all of it's going to be likely very awkward. like imagine this poor girl laughing really hard because she thinks that's the right thing to do at a simple, not even good joke.
 - has zero interest for history. if you told her, it'd go in one ear and out the other
 - would really like for her to have a bond explained to her in strong detail. i have plans for her to get a companion and all, but she's going to have no interest in the idea at all until someone shows it to her
 - has never seen magic!!! honestly i have a feeling that witnessing it first hand for her will be very amusing because she'll think it's fake but possibly obsess over it and ask a thousand questions about it
 - teaching and learning in either direction will have her warm up quickly. she loves to learn.
 - touching at all is a super big no-no. she's not accustom to touch because a mostly solitary lifestyle has kept her away from it and if someone who really likes to touch and such got near her it might be interesting. in other words, i'd like to see it happen c':
 - last but not least! she doesn't understand why everyone has to got to give out their names and get so comfy with each other so quickly. having someone give her a bit of info on this would be really nice so she'll possibly be more welcoming

Both will definitely have open threads soon that i'll post links for when they're up, but having some threads set would be super nice so i can consider them guaranteed. i'd prefer not to take a whole bunch of them all at once and there might be the possibility i'll be slow with getting our thread started due to keep overwhelming myself away, but you can be assured threads with these two.

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy
Laume might be interested in Skeyti and, while she's still a hyper foal, I could see her laughing and explaining some stuff in basic-foal descriptions. That may help with understanding things if things are presented simply rather than with all the trappings of adulthood? Idk. just a rando-throw-out thought.

Annd Calstron would be uber down for meeting the sassy lil guy. He wouldn't take offense to whatever way the thread went because he's Cal and Cal is always a douche in his head anyways.lol...unless he's being oddly emotional that day..which is unlikely unless he's around Raeden.lol

I would throw Dala in there for Zhu as well but idk if they'd end up threading well BUT if you like REALLY need threads for him she's always down to just run into people while working.haha

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
VOL VS ZHU VOL VS ZHU VOL VS ZHU

He'll teach Zhu to fight like a boss!

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
Skeyti sounds so similar to Iso!! I bet they'd get along fabulously!!

Kid Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Equine :: 15hh :: 3 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
slams fists on table and chants KID AND ZHU KID AND ZHU
its time to get gay

made by reli

tag me in everything

ali Posts: 22
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 28
ali
mordecai x zhu o:

also i think jiji x skyeti would get along pretty well.

eva could also sit down and explain herbs to her :D

LovellaTorendo Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 :: 97
LovellaTorendo
I don't know how Zhu is with foals but maybe Patrick could meet him?

Nyara Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Equine :: OOC :: Immortal
Nyara
I'm happy for a Sali thread with Zhu or Skeyti.
I think she'd maybe get along with Skeyti if she can gain a little confidence. I think they'd be alright though :)
I'd also be curious to see how Sali goes with Zhu because he's close to her age and a stallion, which she happens to be afraid of. To say the least, it would definately be interesting as an experiment. Not sure he'd like her much though, unless he's the protective sort. ;)