the Rift

[OPEN] On Heavy Feet

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
Dull.

That is what word Sabia used when she woke in the morning, there just was something heavy lingering inside the rose grey mare. Like her entire body was tied down with boulders the size of the sun, as she walked among her herd mates she couldn't help but feel hollow and alone on the inside. It was the sadness that ate away at her each morning she decided to get up, carving and hollowing out her insides until she was nothing more than a hollow shell.

Sabia would smile and nod, promising she was alright and that she would love to talk later, no one looked close enough to see the cracks. And that was okay, so Sabia told herself anyways she would hate to burden others with her problems.

Today however she couldn't take it anymore, she needed a break from all the happy people. Sabia needed to find a place where she could be sad and depressed alone, hell maybe she would just end it all and save horses the trouble of pretending to care. The rose grey mare took to the sky leaving the Throat behind in a storm of sand and just kept flying, letting her wings take her where they wished.

It didn't take long for Sabia to come across the islands, they stood out like sore thumbs. Suddenly a thought came to Sabia; 'perhaps this is a perfect place to end it' the mare was sure no one lived on the islands so it would be too late by the time someone found her.

With a snort Sabia went towards one of the islands and landed near a large rock formation, there seemed to be more than one of the rock formations that lead to cliffs.

Perfect.

Sabia walked close to a cliff edge, so close her stone colored hooves knocked small pebbles off and sent then spiraling downwards into nothingness. The wind blew her mane and tail all over the place sending honey brown waves flying in the air, she stretched out her wings and allowed herself one last peaceful moment.

This would be the last time she would use her wings or feel the winds blow through her feathers. Sabia opened her eyes and lifted a front leg to plunge off then-

Was that a Pegasus?

From the corner of her eyes Sabia caught a winged creature lying on a cliffs edge, clearly oblivious to Sabia's presence. Stuck in place Sabia's eyes went wide.

"Oh bloody hell..." manedged to escape her maw in surprise, it didn't come out rude just astonished. The gods simply wouldn't let her die.

Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes:  

@Ru
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
On Heavy Feet - by Ru - 08-10-2016, 01:50 AM
RE: On Heavy Feet - by Sabia - 08-10-2016, 02:30 AM
RE: On Heavy Feet - by Ru - 08-15-2016, 06:38 PM
RE: On Heavy Feet - by Sabia - 08-16-2016, 12:39 AM
RE: On Heavy Feet - by Ru - 08-28-2016, 04:12 PM