the Rift

[OPEN] On Heavy Feet

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
Sabia stood there and took in the other horse simply lying there, she was an odd yet beautiful sight. For a few seconds Sabia thought about just ignoring the other horse and jumping off but she quickly cut that thought off she wasn't one to leave others haunted. So Sabia stood there frozen watching the mare watch her uncertain of what would happen next.

What did happen surprised the mare, the other Pegasus gave a nicker. A welcoming noise that Sabia couldn't help but call back with her own nicker. Then Sabia backed slowly away from the edge and went over to the other mare up close Sabia realized the mare was very young compared to herself, with a soft smile Sabia settled herself to the ground.

She did not feel threatened because why would a young mare call her over to only hurt her? Adjusting her cream feathers at her sides Sabia finally spoke "I'm sure you think me crazy from that sight" she explained, "I'm not crazy, not truly I'm just...." The mare realized she was babbling on so she stopped herself and gave a small sigh "I'm Sabia of the Dragon's Throat you are?" She asked politely.

From the scent of the young mare she wasn't part of a herd Sabia knew, instantly she was curious to know more about her. After all the young girl did just unknowingly save Sabia from herself.
Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes:  Ru just unknowingly saved her life.

@Ru
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
On Heavy Feet - by Ru - 08-10-2016, 01:50 AM
RE: On Heavy Feet - by Sabia - 08-10-2016, 02:30 AM
RE: On Heavy Feet - by Ru - 08-15-2016, 06:38 PM
RE: On Heavy Feet - by Sabia - 08-16-2016, 12:39 AM
RE: On Heavy Feet - by Ru - 08-28-2016, 04:12 PM