the Rift

[OPEN] the devil made me do it

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali

Vlasi had heard the girl moving through the forest but didn't both to warn Vadim that there was someone else nearby-- he would figure it out once his head wasn't submerged. Besides, she rather liked the song that the girl was singing and was listening intently to it. As she moved closer and closer to the pond, Vlasi flew overhead and perched in another three when the pegasus reached the pond where Vadim was still standing with his head underwater.

Vadim had lifted his head from below the surface of the water, had taken a breath, then dunked his head under once more. He was totally unaware of Aelin or that Vlasi had moved closer and was watching him. He swished his head back and forth beneath the water in an effort to wash his companion's droppings from his fur and as he did so he contemplated different ways of getting revenge, even though he would never carry out any such plans.

The touch of someone, of anyone was not something that Vadim was prepared for. Aelin's feathers brushing across his shoulder was so unexpected that his head jerked up from beneath the water and he leapt forward into the water, very nearly losing his footing, and he spun around to face whoever it was that had sneaked up on him. He expected it to find Vlasi sitting there staring at him like he was a damn fool because he could feel her amusement, but it wasn't Vlasi. He stood there staring at the pegasus girl as she asked him if he was okay.

"Yeah... sure." He said, but he really wanted to say You scared me half to death. and he wanted to shout at Vlasi for not warning him that someone else was around. His eyes shifted from the girl to his companion when she finally appeared. 'Someone's here.' She said cheekily and he simply scowled at her. Water surrounded her feathered body, swirled and swished, and when it finally stopped she was no longer an eagle, but an elk.  'You should pay attention more.' She chided, which only made Vadim roll his eyes.

"Uh ... I'm Vadim." He said as his attention returned to Aelin. "Who are you?"

"."

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
the devil made me do it - by Vadim - 08-10-2016, 10:16 PM
RE: the devil made me do it - by Aelin - 08-10-2016, 10:48 PM
RE: the devil made me do it - by Vadim - 08-11-2016, 03:39 PM
RE: the devil made me do it - by Erthë - 08-28-2016, 10:50 PM
RE: the devil made me do it - by Vadim - 10-13-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: the devil made me do it - by Erthë - 10-21-2016, 02:09 PM