the Rift

[OPEN] Kaleidoscope of Colors

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
Albrecht

The young python freezes as the tone of his bondeds voice washes over him, or he tries to, which turns out to be impossible for an animal lacking any air bladder or other means of remaining buoyant without movement. He begins to sink, head ducking below the surface of the water before his tube-like body jerks back into action, resurfacing and retreating to the safety of his bondeds shadow where he turns and encircles one long, knobby kneed foreleg. The stallion rolls his eyes, momentary surge of parental vigilance exhausted. "Only because you can't hear his nonsensical whirlpool of emotions." He grouches to the stranger, and as if on cue, his companion excitedly pushes a new thought into his head.

'Horse rock has scales!' He silently shouts, then more subdued, his excitement weakened by uncertainty, 'Like me?' "He likes your scales." The stallion sighs, futilely trying to shush this sudden outpouring of chatter between his ears. "I think I liked him better when he was non-verbal." The subject of his complaints ignores this, stretching and wriggling his slender body as far upward as his limited length will allow, staring forlornly up at the ridge of withers still well out of his reach. The stallions ears twitch and his face twists in annoyance, but his head turns, offering the flat surface of his skull as a platform, clearly a well rehearsed gesture the way the small python immediately arcs toward his outstretched muzzle, happily zig-zagging his way to the base of one backswept horn - a favorite resting spot.

"So what are you anyway?" His downturned mouth asks suddenly, shattering any illusions of tact or politeness the mare might have envisioned for the conversation. He doubts she has any actual relation to snakes - much to his companions disappointment - but Helovia is home to more than one brand of oddity. If all the peppermints in the world can condense into a living, breathing, freakishly jubilant stallion, who is he to say that horses - and fish or reptiles or whatever the fuck components make up this water color hybridization in front of him - can't combine into some sort of amphibious, chameleon skinned anomaly too?

OOC // @Syrena I'm sorry this took so long. I kept editing and rewriting and not being happy with the result. :P

image by mar!

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Messages In This Thread
Kaleidoscope of Colors - by Syrena - 08-12-2016, 08:27 AM
RE: Kaleidoscope of Colors - by Albrecht - 08-13-2016, 02:53 PM
RE: Kaleidoscope of Colors - by Syrena - 08-23-2016, 08:40 AM
RE: Kaleidoscope of Colors - by Albrecht - 08-31-2016, 07:21 AM
RE: Kaleidoscope of Colors - by Syrena - 09-04-2016, 05:29 PM
RE: Kaleidoscope of Colors - by Albrecht - 09-11-2016, 10:07 AM