the Rift

[OPEN] The beginnings of forever

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

Arah

I see you, you see me; that's one love, let's be free.
Then paint the town, red as roses.
Sky high until the heavens open.
I bleed for it, I cry for it and I'm free falling.

The doe is startled from her daze by the sound of her name, golden orbs flick up to see her mate hurrying over to them. She smiles, as her eyes fall upon the stag the moment changes, it is sweeter, brighter...everything she's wanted. A family.

Their daughter.

The past no longer mattered to her, her life began from this moment. Holding this precious bundle, feeling her daughter breath and Tilney guarding and watching over them. As he inspected their daughter she continued to hum softly, happily. His sight darts between her and their child, she smiles at him then gazes down at the filly who seems quite content next to her heart. No doubt the beat was a familiarity from being in her womb, comforting to the child in her strange new surroundings. The proclamations of love cause a happily laugh to bubble from Arah's lips, "and I love you.". Her voice is tired, the birth having drained her but her spirits were high. Nothing could break her down this time. As he bent at his knees and fell onto his rump beside her and their daughter, Arah happily leant against him. His presence was strengthens her, comforting her and assuring her that everything was as it should be. Holding her and loving her, it was everything she needed from another. Tilney and their daughter was everything she needed. They sat like that for a while, enjoying the moment and meeting their new daughter. The doe's tinkling laugh sounding as Peatier clambered over the doe's ribs to inspect the child and Tilney finally brought up the matter of a name for their baby.

Names escaped her, nothing came to mind as she pondered possible names for their child. "Something sweet I think." She murmurs quietly to her mate. A name that reflected this moment of pure love, this perfect moment as a family. As Tilney speaks she watches her daughter and as soon as the name is spoken she knows it is right. Maude. Nodding happily Arah looks over her shoulder at Tilney while Wynter settles on Arah, staring down at the filly curiously. "I think Maude is perfect, my love." The moon doctors gaze returns to their daughter. Our Maude. And indeed she was. Their to keep, to love and to cherish. Maude's small head falls back against Arah's shoulder and the doe leans forward to sniff her her daughter's scent once again. "She's ours Tilney. Maude is our daughter." Can you believe it?

As their daughter dozed she rested on Tilney, humming softly as she allowed pure bliss to take over.

@Tilney
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
The beginnings of forever - by Arah - 08-12-2016, 05:45 PM
RE: The beginnings of forever - by Tilney - 08-13-2016, 01:10 PM
RE: The beginnings of forever - by Maude - 08-15-2016, 09:27 AM
RE: The beginnings of forever - by Arah - 08-15-2016, 07:50 PM
RE: The beginnings of forever - by Glasgow - 08-16-2016, 01:10 AM
RE: The beginnings of forever - by Ultima - 08-16-2016, 02:38 AM
RE: The beginnings of forever - by Tilney - 08-21-2016, 09:14 AM
RE: The beginnings of forever - by Maude - 08-23-2016, 09:26 AM