the Rift

[PRIVATE] now's not a good time

Adaeze Posts: 32
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6
ali
curiosity killed the cat . satisfaction brought it back
Ada's head turned when she heard her name called and she watched Rexanna as she approached. It was as if her subconscious had beckoned Rexanna forth and the pale mare had answered. "Rexana..." She called back, though her voice was far less entusiastic than her counterpart. She shook her head as Rex told her she looked radiant. "I don't feel radiant." The spotted mare admitted. "I feel bloated and fat and hungry." She frowned as she looked from Rex and back down to her reflection. "I look like a hippo." And she blamed Tembovu, who clearly couldn't control his urges.

She sighed as she felt Rexanna's muzzle bump her shoulder and she finally looked away from her reflection-- the more she looked at it the more upset she was bound to get. Thankfully Rex spoke so there wasn't too much silence, but then Ada felt her stomach twist up in knots. Twins. Rex had twins?! The thought of possibly having twins hadn't entered her mind until then and oh god she wasn't ready. What if she had twins, too? She couldn't handle it. She couldn't deal with it. She wasn't sure she could handle one foal, she just hoped and prayed to whatever gods Helovia had that she didn't suffer the same fate as Rex-- thuogh the other mare didn't appear to be suffering.

"Congratulations." She breathed. "Twins... how?" How did you survive pushing two foals out? She blinked and stared. "Is it hard having twins?" She asked. "They must keep you busy." Honestly, she couldn't imagine Rex having much down time if any at all.

"How long ago did you have them?" The cheetah pressed on. "I still need to meet them. You know ... since I'm their godmother and all" She joked and even managed a smile.

"."
Adaeze
image | table style by Kiki

Messages In This Thread
now's not a good time - by Adaeze - 08-13-2016, 11:28 PM
RE: now's not a good time - by Rexanna - 08-14-2016, 12:35 PM
RE: now's not a good time - by Adaeze - 08-15-2016, 12:09 AM
RE: now's not a good time - by Rexanna - 08-15-2016, 01:09 AM